Official N.Y. Yankees 2011 SEASON THREAD y-(97-65) Vol. We'll be in the Off-season thread =/

ortiz2.gif

laugh.gif

one of the best espn commercials

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

a- rod dropped 10 lbs....dropped to 9% body fat. he got his game face on

also said his last 3 year performances of 30 hrs and 100 rbi are not good enough.

MONSTER SEASON for Alex upcoming
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

a- rod dropped 10 lbs....dropped to 9% body fat. he got his game face on

also said his last 3 year performances of 30 hrs and 100 rbi are not good enough.

MONSTER SEASON for Alex upcoming
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm anxious to see if Cano will take it up another level this year.. 

I expect Montero will be called up permanently during the season well before the 40-man (if he doesn't make the 25 man Opening Day).

C.C. will not opt-out after this season.

Freddy Garcia will have a decent year. A.J. will probably switch his record to 14-10  this year.

And I would feel 100% better if we had Cliff, but I'm not too concerned about our rotation for the Regular Season. Playoffs is another story.

I expect Montero will be called up permanently during the season well before the 40-man (if he doesn't make the 25 man Opening Day).

Freddy Garcia will have a decent year. A.J. will probably switch his record to 14-10  this year.

And I would feel 100% better if we had Cliff, but I'm not too concerned about our rotation for the Regular Season. Playoffs is another story.

Hank is an idiot, can't stand him
Alex looks mentally and physically ready for this year, can't wait to see him to work this year

Hank is an idiot, can't stand him
Alex looks mentally and physically ready for this year, can't wait to see him to work this year

Originally Posted by Essential1

all of this right here.

Originally Posted by Essential1

all of this right here.

Yankees had their photo day today.

Pics in the spoiler.
Spoiler [+]
x610.jpg

Mo. 
pimp.gif

x610.jpg

Slimbathia

x610.jpg

The Pie-Man

610x.jpg

Jobbuh...that extra weight may really be muscle after all...note the jawline (no jomo)...FAIL that there is some weird artifact in the image (bad Photoshopping?)

x610.jpg

Cano?  CA-YES

x610.jpg

Popcorn swag.

x610.jpg

Based on the blue stitching, I assume this was Rafael Soriano's glove from last year.

x610.jpg

Captain.

x610.jpg

Still finding it hard to believe Andruw Jones is in a Yankee jersey.

610x.jpg

YUUSE IS A STARTUH!

Yankees had their photo day today.

Pics in the spoiler.
Spoiler [+]
x610.jpg

Mo. 
pimp.gif

x610.jpg

Slimbathia

x610.jpg

The Pie-Man

610x.jpg

Jobbuh...that extra weight may really be muscle after all...note the jawline (no jomo)...FAIL that there is some weird artifact in the image (bad Photoshopping?)

x610.jpg

Cano?  CA-YES

x610.jpg

Popcorn swag.

x610.jpg

Based on the blue stitching, I assume this was Rafael Soriano's glove from last year.

x610.jpg

Captain.

x610.jpg

Still finding it hard to believe Andruw Jones is in a Yankee jersey.

610x.jpg

YUUSE IS A STARTUH!

I've been busy with schoolwork and whatnot, but I plan on updating this thread later today/this weekend with some news and notes, as well as pictures (from practice and more from Photo Day, props to toine for posting some already).

Just take a look at this:
x610.jpg
x610.jpg

#ForeverColon
roll.gif

I've been busy with schoolwork and whatnot, but I plan on updating this thread later today/this weekend with some news and notes, as well as pictures (from practice and more from Photo Day, props to toine for posting some already).

Just take a look at this:
x610.jpg
x610.jpg

#ForeverColon
roll.gif

yo...that Colon picture...

BTW my team name in the NT Fantasy Baseball league is ForeverColon.

I have 1 spot left if anyone in here wants in...PM me

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

My man.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

My man.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom