Official N.Y. Yankees 2011 SEASON THREAD y-(97-65) Vol. We'll be in the Off-season thread =/

Originally Posted by bkmac

I've been busy with schoolwork and whatnot, but I plan on updating this thread later today/this weekend with some news and notes, as well as pictures (from practice and more from Photo Day, props to toine for posting some already).

Just take a look at this:
x610.jpg
x610.jpg

#ForeverColon
roll.gif
grin.gif

BTW the Yankees were told to arrive clean-shaven, in pinstripes and long sleeves for their photo day.  Colon must have missed part of the memo.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bkmac

I've been busy with schoolwork and whatnot, but I plan on updating this thread later today/this weekend with some news and notes, as well as pictures (from practice and more from Photo Day, props to toine for posting some already).

Just take a look at this:
x610.jpg
x610.jpg

#ForeverColon
roll.gif
grin.gif

BTW the Yankees were told to arrive clean-shaven, in pinstripes and long sleeves for their photo day.  Colon must have missed part of the memo.
laugh.gif

Colon is starting on Saturday against the Phillies, the first spring training game of the season for the Yanks.

I just realized I won't be around until Sunday, but here are some quick news and notes I feel like posting.

Absolutely no one in Yankees camp knows what to expect from Mark Prior. The Yankees clearly believe he could help — Prior’s one of the pitchers getting some one-on-one time with Larry Rothschild in the mornings — but it’s been five years since he pitched in the big leagues, and it’s been six years since he pitched especially well in the big leagues. In between, he’s hardly pitched. Even Prior’s not sure what kind of pitcher he is at this point.
“Everybody wants to know,

Colon is starting on Saturday against the Phillies, the first spring training game of the season for the Yanks.

I just realized I won't be around until Sunday, but here are some quick news and notes I feel like posting.

Absolutely no one in Yankees camp knows what to expect from Mark Prior. The Yankees clearly believe he could help — Prior’s one of the pitchers getting some one-on-one time with Larry Rothschild in the mornings — but it’s been five years since he pitched in the big leagues, and it’s been six years since he pitched especially well in the big leagues. In between, he’s hardly pitched. Even Prior’s not sure what kind of pitcher he is at this point.
“Everybody wants to know,

Originally Posted by onewearz

My cuz signed with yomiyuri giants, playing in japan this year ....
Oh yeah, I forgot all about that. If you or the fam hear from him, let us know how he's taking in the experience.

Does anyone know when Single Game tickets go on-sale for the regular season?

Originally Posted by onewearz

My cuz signed with yomiyuri giants, playing in japan this year ....
Oh yeah, I forgot all about that. If you or the fam hear from him, let us know how he's taking in the experience.

Does anyone know when Single Game tickets go on-sale for the regular season?

Back
Top Bottom