Official N.Y. Yankees 2012 SEASON THREAD (45-28) Vol. 6/25-27 vs CLE .. CC to the DL, & now Andy too

- Robinson Cano has taken over Jorge Posada's old locker in the back of the clubhouse next to Derek Jeter.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Someone tell me where I can listen to the game on my iPhone...880 blacks it out on the app.
frown.gif

I'm willing to pay.

download the MLB At Bat App it's 14.99 for the whole season - really awesome
you get radio of the home and away broadcast, sometimes video of the games of the week - stats, live scores etc 

So bummed I'm not going to the opener but I wasnt gonna let resellers and scalpers rip me a new %*!#*@#. And now I can go to the next few games instead for the price of this one. I'd love to be there chanting Hip Hip Jorge when he throws out the first pitch but this certainly isnt the last time we'll see Jorge out there.

- Welcome to the 3 hole A-ROD - single to left center - then a STEAL!!! got a bad jump and looked slow but made it

SWISH !!!!!
pimp.gif

girard is killing me with this over managing
30t6p3b.gif

so now he's gonna have arod hit 3rd against righties and 4th against lefties
30t6p3b.gif

next jeter's gonna hit leadoff only against guys whos last name begins with G and swish will sit whenever it's less than 75 degrees .

anybody see posada , he looked so uncomfortable , like he would much rather be playing ..... miss jorge .....

http://newyork.yankees.ml...ent_id=20574611&c_id=nyy

The Grandyman strikes

Kuroda is pretty good, he throws a lot of different pitches

You know what's worse than losing to you bammas?

Nothing.

There isn't anything.

Back
Top Bottom