Official N.Y. Yankees 2012 SEASON THREAD (45-28) Vol. 6/25-27 vs CLE .. CC to the DL, & now Andy too

johan is bartending !!!!!!!!!!
roll.gif

back to back to back !!!!!!!

onewearz wrote:

met fans are chirpin something serious , i'll except nothing less than a sweep. besides i have a bet at work on the series. loser has to wear lipstick at work all week till next weekend's series ........ lets go yanks .......

Never in a million years would I make a bet like this... Not even if it was a sure win

Originally Posted by Essential1

onewearz wrote:

met fans are chirpin something serious , i'll except nothing less than a sweep. besides i have a bet at work on the series. loser has to wear lipstick at work all week till next weekend's series ........ lets go yanks .......

Never in a million years would I make a bet like this... Not even if it was a sure win

i'm confident we got this

frown.gif

Was yesterday one of the worst starts coming off of a No-Hitter for a pitcher?

What is this new hat the Yankees are wearing? NY logo looks different.

Originally Posted by onewearz

these are them , some camo joints

pMLB2-12206392_alternate1_dt.jpeg
Good find old man. Surprised your old eyes were able to tell that it was camo
laugh.gif

Phil pitched a good game, I'm surprised. His last two games were good.

Curtis just hit a nice shot

Tonight, the Yankees were doing a Military Appreciation Night, hence the caps. These are the same caps they wore on Memorial Day.

Another win for the Yankees. Yes, the Tex message was a Yankee Stadium Cheapie[emoji]8482[/emoji]; always entertaining seeing the Mets fans salty over that and making other excuses.

Andrew Eugene Pettitte on the hill tomorrow.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom