Official N.Y. Yankees 2012 SEASON THREAD (45-28) Vol. 6/25-27 vs CLE .. CC to the DL, & now Andy too

Originally Posted by Essential1

I want to get high on Hughes... But I know if not the next start.. The start after he will be shelled out there...

I'm praying he will be consistent..
This..idk what it is. Dude is gonna start looking like A.J. 2.0 with the inconsistencies.

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

Originally Posted by Essential1

I want to get high on Hughes... But I know if not the next start.. The start after he will be shelled out there...

I'm praying he will be consistent..
This..idk what it is. Dude is gonna start looking like A.J. 2.0 with the inconsistencies.
I think it is injuries + no clear role in his career (which is partly his doing)

07 he didn't look bad as a starter for a rookie.. 08 got injured.

09 he was great out of the pen..  2010 he was moved back to where he was supposed to be Starting and threw like a borderline 2/3 starter.

Then blew in 2011 + injured, and blew so far in 2012.

Should have swept Detroit
Hughes pitched a hell of a game
Alex with a monster
Jeter with a HR

Tonight 6/5
LHP Andy Pettitte (2-2, 3.49) vs. RHP James Shields (6-3, 3.95)
7:05 p.m., YES Network and MLB Network

Wednesday 6/6
RHP Ivan Nova (6-2, 5.60) vs. RHP Alex Cobb (2-1, 3.71)
7:05 p.m., YES Network and ESPN2

Thursday 6/7
LHP CC Sabathia (7-2, 3.68) vs. LHP David Price (7-3, 2.44)
7:05 p.m., YES Network and MLB Network

russell with the

dennys.jpg

pimp.gif

What was Andy drinking to obtain the fountain of youth... And where is this available for purchase?

Feels so good seeing Andy dominate with a 88 mph fast ball.. just goes to show you, his experience overshadows a lot. Glad to see we are putting some runs on the board as of late.. media is always so quick to write off the Yankees. We will be in 1st place at series end.

Media? People in here/fans were panicking as well
laugh.gif
the Yankees are the only team in this division that could potentially run away with the title. There's no need to doubt them.

Nova was great, had the shut out until those miraculous triples happened. Good game, happy to see some hits and some better pitching from Nova.

i find it disgusting how dead it is in here
30t6p3b.gif

met fans are chirpin something serious , i'll except nothing less than a sweep. besides i have a bet at work on the series. loser has to wear lipstick at work all week till next weekend's series ........ lets go yanks .......

Back
Top Bottom