Official N.Y. Yankees 2012 SEASON THREAD (45-28) Vol. 6/25-27 vs CLE .. CC to the DL, & now Andy too

Kay was probably exaggerating the whole time
mean.gif

Phillies already said they will not eat any salary AND want prospects back. About 90% of players clear/are put on waivers this time of year.

:lol: for once Robertson, try not to choke in a big spot. These dudes are ******g ridiculous, good job again by Tony ******g La Russa junior here Joe Girardi. This dude should have been gone a long time ago.

I seriously hate Girardi. I've been calling for his head since he got hired. **** this man.

Girardi pretty much

I believe it was 8-4 with runners on 1st and 2nd, 2 outs. CC had 94 pitches and could have finished the inning but got taken out by Girardi. Tigers proceed to get 3 more runs.

And it's the 7th inning, how long was he planning on trotting Robertson out there? I understand it was only one out but that's your goddamn ace and your bullpen has had to work a good amount so far this series. Plus, the runs are scoring on errors.

First game I've watched in about a week. Been real busy at work and also disgusted with our last 10-12 games.

Bats were finally alive, CC pitched a solid game. WAY too many errors and dropped balls. Tigers shouldn't have came close to that many runs. Oh well. Happy to win and hopefully we win tomorrow and split the series with Detroit.

Back
Top Bottom