Official N.Y. Yankees 2012 SEASON THREAD (45-28) Vol. 6/25-27 vs CLE .. CC to the DL, & now Andy too

That gif.
laugh.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHA at that gif

Freddy pitching tonight, that should be a problem for us. Will be watching the Giants opener tonight and a little of the Jets for the lulz.

Ichiro got like 5 RBIs or something. We starting to hit again. We need to keep this up and start a winning streak.

Yea IDK what the hell Joe is thinking but who does? Guy is a ******g dope with this stuff but he's really in a bind with Gardner out.

really ?

might not be too bad, but this year seems to be slowly going down the tubes .......

Lowe is a terrible pickup :lol: Andy had another set back last weekend, cost him another week so he should be back mid September hopefully. My worst fear is CC needing Tommy John and splurging for Greinke. Best case, they finally cave and sell for Felix :lol:

CC injury isn't that serious. When I first heard that he was going on the DL, my first thought was "Joe is trying to save his innings for the playoffs." I could be off, but he said if it was October he would be pitching.

Back
Top Bottom