Official N.Y. Yankees 2012 SEASON THREAD (45-28) Vol. 6/25-27 vs CLE .. CC to the DL, & now Andy too

Good to take the lead back but it shouldn't have came to this. Freddy was dealing and then disappeared :smh:

Nova :smh: Hughes needs to toss a good one against Sale tomorrow but that park doesn't bode well for that :lol: need CC to look strong Friday.

that was scary :smh:

jeter was hot too, ain't seem him that mad after getting hit since his rookie year when troy percival hit him and he was barkin at him , cleared the benches ...

finished that inning with the jump throw :pimp:

CC's XII's :pimp:

What I'm curious to see is if CC gets to 300 wins.. Just turned 32 a month ago and is sitting on 188 wins.

He's the only current pitcher that seems to have a significantly good shot at it..

Other two that have a small chance:
Roy Halladay (35, 195wins).. It's extremely doubtful, but if he has a Roy Halladay season 3-4 years straight, and then stays around a few year after that it's possible.. But this year really kind of put the kibosh on it.

Justin Verlander (29, 119 wins).. He'd have to have a decade where he stays dominant. 17-18 win average for the next decade.

Last edited:
Thank you for stopping the bleeding a bit CC.

Excellent performance.

Way too much drama in the 9th though.

Kuroda looked like **** in the first and second inning. Zero control and walked damn near everyone. He finally got his rhythm back in the third but we gotta hit.

I'm more mad that I thought this was the 1 year we had depth at pitching, and it gets all wiped away and we're the same weak pitching team..

girardi's an idiot , why bring in soriano for a 4 out save when robertson was doin just fine :smh:

dude irritates me sometimes ........

Back
Top Bottom