Official N.Y. Yankees 2012 SEASON THREAD (45-28) Vol. 6/25-27 vs CLE .. CC to the DL, & now Andy too

Andddd we're in trouble. Can't hit anyone and just so injured. Better hope we comeback today.

That's a HUGE win for us. We needed that. Hopefully that rally will get us motivated again. :smokin

Tough time right now.

Injuries galore, team playing like **** and Orioles right behind us and gaining ground in the standings.

No bueno.

My friend said that CC hasn't been the same since a game a year or two ago where girardi took him out and out him back in after TWO rain delays.

Anyone have any memory of this incident? Thoughts?

My friend said that CC hasn't been the same since a game a year or two ago where girardi took him out and out him back in after TWO rain delays.
Anyone have any memory of this incident? Thoughts?

I remember and he's completely wrong.

He's still pitching very well..

Minus the injury this year, even though he's still pitched pretty well... he's been extremely consistent each year with us.

he's back ......

:smokin

^ :smokin

great to have Alex back. Good to see us fighting early and taking the lead. Hopefully we can get this **** rolling again.

fyke3c.jpg

Alex is 63 RBIs away from 2000 (only H Aaron and B Ruth have 2000 or more) :smokin
Alex is 127 hits away from 3000

We've got some serious issues. We haven't been getting any hits at all the last 4-5 weeks. Pitching is giving up mad runs. We're in real trouble. Bal and TB have been outplaying us.

I feel the Yanks should be better off and not make the playoffs of the simple fact that they will exit in the first round.

I feel the Yanks should be better off and not make the playoffs of the simple fact that they will exit in the first round.

We're injured. Anything can happen. We lost 15 of our last 18 in 2000 and won the WS. We have been top 3 in wins almost this whole year and you think we're guaranteed to lose :smokin

just woke up from a strike 3 slam the remote down grunt nap .....

this team just looks old , no youth at all . and cano is really getting on my nerves with the laziness ......

seems every game dude is loafin , his base running is terrible, he defense is good but he plays so dam lazy . kid needs to look to his right and take some notes. would it kill him to bust it down the line !!

i'm gettin pissed off again ......

Back
Top Bottom