Official N.Y. Yankees 2012 SEASON THREAD (45-28) Vol. 6/25-27 vs CLE .. CC to the DL, & now Andy too

The reason for the struggle is because I haven't checked in for awhile.

Let the win streak commence.

Cano saying he might have to sit out tomorrow. He tweaked his left hip :smh:

Last edited:
O's one game behind you guys for the Division lead. Going to have to check out Thursdays game at the Yard.

I'm actually hoping you guys hand TB a few losses this week.

I'll say it again, if they collapse I blame BKmac. Look at our record since the thread was last updated :lol:

cano is full of **** sittin out today, dude tryin to legitimize that bulls**t injury :smh:

and yeah bk u sorry bastard change the title already !!! :lol:

im salty ......

Anyone opposed to moving ARod to full time DH next year? I really hope they do it.

Unlikely we get rid of him.. Even though it may be a better move for the team

Last edited:
mean.gif

Disgusting. Weak *** pitching. Freddy can't go more than three innings. He'll be solid and then get washed.

No one is getting on base and when we do, they're stranded. I don't want to hear **** about age. I don't believe that ****. Girardi has been rotating these players out of his ******g binder every damn day

This collapse is hurting, because it's not just the O's we have to worry about, it's the Rays too.

This needs to be fixed, and fixed fast.

/obviousrant.

Last edited:
I think I remember reading something from bkmac saying it wouldn't let him switch it after we moved from yuku:lol:

You can switch the title. At the top and the bottom of the page there's an option that says "Edit Thread", I update the MLB and Boxing thread titles every week.

^ Yeah but bkmac has a different screenname now from when he created the thread.

And it looks like his bkmac name didn't get released from purgatory like a few others did with the migration to huddler so he can't edit the thread.

Guys it happens.. Just look at the injuries that we've racked up this year.. A-Rod gets injured every year, but the amount of them this year seems unprecedented.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom