Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dwight with a BLUE headband? Is he saying he wants to go back to Orlando?

ESPN get on that. Thats clearly breaking news .

It's for the NBA FIT theme :rolleyes

Dwight with a BLUE headband? Is he saying he wants to go back to Orlando?

ESPN get on that. Thats clearly breaking news .
everybody is doing it regardless of their uniforms. It matches the NBA Fit shirts

The NT sarcasm detector must be broken today. Just playing up the fact that ESPN will force anything to try and have a Lakers story in the bottom line.

Back to our regularly scheduled programming.

JVG eviscerating dwight coward

nothing but the truth being spoken
What did he say?

I've had the game on mute.

And AIF Dwight's wearing the blue headband because it's NBA Fit Week.

He still looks like an idiot wearing one though.

Boston beats the best team in the NBA without their best player? #TeamCeltics #ForRondo.

No excuse for #HeatNation, this game should of been a blowout.

#Banner18. Hope is still alive!

229134856.gif

If u guys are right then yeah that's extremely tacky, and probably wasn't even Dorris's decision. Espn is just classless.

i like jvg and all but...his lakers comment was idiotic. to say the lakers wouldnt be in the position they are in if they were all aboard on coach can's philosophy and adapted for day one his coaching style and gameplay.... Like really these dudes are old...they cant run the floor like that phx team. It aint that they didnt want to do it, its that they CANT do it.

Have you ever heard JVG criticize a coach? That's just how he is. Same as SVG and most coaches.

Got a feeling Big J gonna have to defend russy tonight hahaha

If u guys are right then yeah that's extremely tacky, and probably wasn't even Dorris's decision. Espn is just classless.

Wouldn't surprise me if ESPN was in her ear telling her to ask, she looked uncomfortable as she walked away from him

The lakers will probably keep it close for a while. Go down 10 or 12 points. Come back to lose in heart breaking fashion. Classic dantoni game.

boston players didnt know he tore his ACL, doris came back later to say that only the coaching staff knew he tore it and Dwade did also becuase he had went back in the heat locker room and heard it on TV. was no reason for her to tell Pierce after the game like that

and JVG needs to shut the **** up and stop been a mouth piece for his brother when he goes in on dwight

I cringed when Doris told Pierce and I tweeted my opinion on asap.

It wasnt her place to tell Pierce that but I'm sure ESPN wanted her to do it

Promise to god every time the lakers play on nat'l tv it might as well be on The Lakers telecast with Stu and Bill Mcnugget commentating :smh: :x

Okc jerseys look like a bootleg YMCA team but for some reason I like them

Didn't realize mark price was that good. I knew he was on the cavs but that's about it

I really don't like rondo. Especially because he plays for Boston. But I feel bad to hear that news. I had tuned in shortly before the game was over. Found out what happened the same time with PP
Had the same face too. Sucks

Promise to god every time the lakers play on nat'l tv it might as well be on The Lakers telecast with Stu and Bill Mcnugget commentating :smh: :x

Nah, thats just how Mike Breen slurps every team in the league besides the Knicks. Ill let you figure out why theres something wrong with that statement.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom