Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lamar pulling an Odumb. 
mean.gif

:rofl:

What team is Scalabrine on now? Always good for a laugh and he had mean jumper.

White Mamba :lol: Should be calling him Scallops.

I dislike anything Celtic, but much respect to Rondo finishin that game vs the Hawks with a torn ACL. Add in the dislocated elbow he played with back in the day......

Gonna miss seein him play the rest of the year. :smh:

I know Rondo said he's trying to get back in 6 months but I hope he doesn't come back too early

nice Ray Allen jumbotron tribute by the Celtics
Boston Celtics' Ray Allen jesus shuttlesworth pre-game video tribute nba miami heat

I dislike anything Celtic, but much respect to Rondo finishin that game vs the Hawks with a torn ACL. Add in the dislocated elbow he played with back in the day......

Gonna miss seein him play the rest of the year. :smh:

If anything, the guy has guts.

Come on man kobe def tried to pull a cheap shot on RW. Check the vid again and see kobe almost kick RW and push him from behind.

All because RW made a great defensive play. :rolleyes

Kobe has a history of cheap shots.

No, Kobe gives him a little elbow. Russell turns around fast like he's ready to fight (over an elbow) then calms down and elbows him back :lol: How do you react so fast and aggressively and then tone it down and give a nudge? It was just a clown move.

Come on man kobe def tried to pull a cheap shot on RW. Check the vid again and see kobe almost kick RW and push him from behind.

All because RW made a great defensive play. :rolleyes

Kobe has a history of cheap shots.

Russy hacks him and then tries to grab his leg.

Last edited:
yeah, that's on westbrook

Brah the video is posted right above you.

RW gets all ball. Kobe then knees russy and gives him a extra shove.

Only reason russ stops is because he aint wanna get suspended over some bum who cant get his team over .500 :smh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom