Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It should be Lopez, although you can make a case for Boozer. I just don't think three Bulls should be on the team over Lopez.

And this J.R. Smith nonsense needs to stop. People are blinded by his hot start.

if you add lopez there would be noah/chandler//brook/ garnett all of which have played center this year,,, cant have 4 centers on a team, lol... they should put derron williams or another guard

Hopefully Boguts 100%. The warriors will be on to something if he can stay healthy. I wish him the best. He's a top 3 center in the league when healthy.

I understand what you guys mean but the All-Star game is a place you display ridiculous talent... out of those guys who are on the fence trying to get on the team, only Jennings, JR, or Smith should be considered because they can be exciting but still do work.. boozer is a def no... but somehow I think Lopez will still make the cut.

Throb running the floor and finishing. That strength 
nthat.gif

THROB BLOCK!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think Lopez has had an AS year. I'd definitely take Josh Smith over him. Maybe Jennings too but Lopez is ehh. D Will is a hell no, his numbers are not special. With that said, Lopez probably goes. Josh Smith had a bad week and then was suspended so he hurt himself with that mess. I also think someone of the same position should replace Rondo, I definitely don't want to see another big guy on the roster. Most boring players in the game.

Last edited:
There's a lot of bigs already in the ASE team, low key wanting for Jennings to take that last spot.

[QUOTE url="[MEDIA=twitter]296051551217262592[/MEDIA]"]
Former U. of U. star Wat Misaka, the first NBA player of Asian decent, attending Jazz-Rockets game. Will meet with Jeremy Lin. Very cool.
— Steve Luhm (@sluhm) January 29, 2013
:nthat:

[/quote]

What does first NBA player of Asian descent mean? Don't they count Yao, Yi Jianlan, Sun Yin (sp. the 6'9" dude that played in like two games) or J. Lin as Asian?

Or are they saying he's the first decent Asian player?

I'm so confused

Former U. of U. star Wat Misaka, the first NBA player of Asian decent, attending Jazz-Rockets game. Will meet with Jeremy Lin. Very cool.
— Steve Luhm (@sluhm) January 29, 2013
nthat.gif
What does first NBA player of Asian descent mean? Don't they count Yao, Yi Jianlan, Sun Yin (sp. the 6'9" dude that played in like two games) or J. Lin as Asian?

I'm so confused
laugh.gif
 the guy mispelt descent 
laugh.gif
Wat Misaka is from like the 40s 

I don't think Lopez has had an AS year. I'd definitely take Josh Smith over him. Maybe Jennings too but Lopez is ehh. D Will is a hell no, his numbers are not special. With that said, Lopez probably goes. Josh Smith had a bad week and then was suspended so he hurt himself with that mess. I also think someone of the same position should replace Rondo, I definitely don't want to see another big guy on the roster. Most boring players in the game.
Explain why Josh Smith is an all star and Lopez isn't

I'm so confused

No, :lol:

Wataru MIsaka was an Asian-American.

He was the first Asian-American to play in the NBA, and in-fact, the first non-white to play in the NBA.

Yao, Yi, Sun Yue, Yuta Tabuse aren't Asian American, Wataru and Lin are.

Bogut.... :nerd:

Back-to-back blocks.... :pimp:

Bogut is so winded out there, dude needs a breather. :rofl:

He literally sat in the lane one possession for about 7 seconds. :lol:

Last edited:

I'm so confused
No,
laugh.gif

Wataru MIsaka was an Asian-American.

He was the first Asian-American to play in the NBA, and in-fact, the first non-white to play in the NBA.

Yao, Yi, Sun Yue, Yuta Tabuse aren't Asian American, Wataru and Lin are.
Thank you!

I was waiting for you to clear this up 
laugh.gif

I'm Asian-Canadian and I was even confused 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom