Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I hope warriors didn't rush him back

Odom :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl:

I'd like to see AI back on the court :nerd: Even if its the D-League :nerd:

Major props to Rondo for playing on that torn ACL... Tough loss for Boston though, I can see them looking to make some serious moves now after losing him for the season.

Hopefully they let Brook into the ASG as a replacement now :nerd:

Knowing the league office and their love of "reputations" I could see them messing this up and adding Deron or JJ instead of Brook

In the wake of the Rondo news, I was thinking about moves that the Celtics could make and this one makes some sense to me

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=byrqgm4

Celtics get: Jameer Nelson, JJ Redick

Magic get: Rajon Rondo, Fab Melo, J. Colins

Celtics get a serviceable point guard in Jameer to fill in for Rondo plus get Redick to provide outside shooting that they desperately need right now. With Rondo out, they dont even have an outside shot at making making noise in the playoffs this year. With this trade I think they can make a last push with the Garnett/Pierce Era. Redick is only on a one year deal if it dont work out but Jameer's contract length sucks **** though.

Magic get their superstar point guard that they can build around in the future while simultaneously get to tank this season even more for better lottery odds. They also get a project big man in Melo that maybe they can develop ala Vucevic.

I can't see Danny making trades for one last run. The team isn't very good with Rondo. He's selling off Paul and KG to teams out West before that IMO.

Bledsoe, Odom and a pick for KG makes a ton of sense to me.

No and No

Originally Posted by rck2sactown  

odom-dunk.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Honestly this has always been one of my fears. Getting my finger caught in the net somehow
you know that thing Vince Carter used to do before games where he'd hang on the net and do a pull up???

When I was in HS I tried it and my finger got caught in the net big time. It was huge and purple, it sucked.

In the wake of the Rondo news, I was thinking about moves that the Celtics could make and this one makes some sense to me

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=byrqgm4

Celtics get: Jameer Nelson, JJ Redick

Magic get: Rajon Rondo, Fab Melo, J. Colins

Celtics get a serviceable point guard in Jameer to fill in for Rondo plus get Redick to provide outside shooting that they desperately need right now. With Rondo out, they dont even have an outside shot at making making noise in the playoffs this year. With this trade I think they can make a last push with the Garnett/Pierce Era. Redick is only on a one year deal if it dont work out but Jameer's contract length sucks **** though.

Magic get their superstar point guard that they can build around in the future while simultaneously get to tank this season even more for better lottery odds. They also get a project big man in Melo that maybe they can develop ala Vucevic.

I can't see Danny making trades for one last run. The team isn't very good with Rondo. He's selling off Paul and KG to teams out West before that IMO.

Bledsoe, Odom and a pick for KG makes a ton of sense to me.

No and No

You guys can't be serious with these trades

^ i thought he was 37 >D
A.I. can still play 15-17 quality min per game with the right EC team :pimp:

He probably won't score much but I bet he'd be a decent passer and still have respectable handles.

Last edited:
He'd probably play at like a Jamal Crawford-level if he was given the green light 
tongue.gif

rck you must of have meant Jimmer Fredette :lol:
only way he puts up J Crossover #'s is in a Texas Legends uni :pimp:

Last edited:
[h4]Who should replace Rajon Rondo on the East All-Star team?[/h4]
Brook Lopez  : 13k
  • Carlos Boozer :5k
  • J.R. Smith :30k
  • Josh Smith :12k
  • Brandon Jennings :19k
Taken from NBA.com...

I would like to see Lopez make it but who am i ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom