Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe we getting Yuku'd?
But we aint on Yuku anymore brah. Unless we got huddler'd?
nerd.gif

Nah the mods can delete post. Ive seen it done in the General Forum.

Inb4 my post gets deleted.
embarassed.gif
RIP

Good interivew on EPSN 710 Max and Marcellius with Kobe earlier. Marcellius had soo much hate for Kobe
laugh.gif
. Max was dry humping Kobes leg the entire interview
sick.gif
Mannnn I can't even lie, I couldn't finish listening to that interview. I was really interested in hearing what Kobe had to say, but Max and Marcellius were RUINING the whole interview.

Max couldn't stop kissing *** the whole time... and Marcellius was just being straight corny man. It was unbearable. I know the vibe of their podcast/radio is supposed to be casual but they don't have any ounce of professionalism in them when they are interviewing an athlete.
sick.gif
mean.gif
yea man. Max and Marcellus suck.

I listen to it on the way home because Petros and Money yell too much for my liking.

I miss Mason and Ireland
tired.gif
I sorta like Max and Marcellus....

and isn't Mason and Ireland still on?

Good interivew on EPSN 710 Max and Marcellius with Kobe earlier. Marcellius had soo much hate for Kobe :lol: . Max was dry humping Kobes leg the entire interview :x

Mannnn I can't even lie, I couldn't finish listening to that interview. I was really interested in hearing what Kobe had to say, but Max and Marcellius were RUINING the whole interview.

Max couldn't stop kissing *** the whole time... and Marcellius was just being straight corny man. It was unbearable. I know the vibe of their podcast/radio is supposed to be casual but they don't have any ounce of professionalism in them when they are interviewing an athlete. :x :smh:

I listen to it on the way home because Petros and Money yell too much for my liking.

I miss Mason and Ireland |I

yea but at noon or something like that.

they used to be on during Max and Marcellus' slot.

Good interivew on EPSN 710 Max and Marcellius with Kobe earlier. Marcellius had soo much hate for Kobe
laugh.gif
. Max was dry humping Kobes leg the entire interview
sick.gif

Max couldn't stop kissing *** the whole time... and Marcellius was just being straight corny man. It was unbearable. I know the vibe of their podcast/radio is supposed to be casual but they don't have any ounce of professionalism in them when they are interviewing an athlete.
sick.gif
mean.gif

I miss Mason and Ireland
tired.gif

yea but at noon or something like that.

they used to be on during Max and Marcellus' slot.
ya I actually just noticed that the other day 
laugh.gif
 I'm just used to hearing those two shows they kinda got mashed together.

Why'd they switch?

Im still dumbfounded at why the Hornets wont send Austin rivers to the d-league

dude is playing so freakin bad and hes getting 20+ minutes a game

When money rolls in, tragedy soon follows.

Over the course of his NBA career, Lorenzen Wright earned an estimated $55.2 million in salary. He died in 2010, shot to death, his body left to decompose in the woods southeast of Memphis.
But the battle over what remains of his estate continues. Sherra Robinson Wright, whose divorce from Wright was finalized only a few months before his death, received a $1 million life insurance settlement 14 months after his passing. And according to the Memphis Commercial Appeal, it took her only 10 months to spend $973,000 of that.
Spending, as documented by the Commercial Appeal, included:
• $32,000 for a Cadillac Escalade
• $26,000 for a Lexus
• $69,000 on furniture
• $11,750 for a New York trip
• $339,000 for purchase and improvement to a new home
• $7,100 for a pool depositfees
• $5,000 for lawn equipment
• $34,000 on legal

Yo how you just recklessly waste away a mil? She thought she had 100 of them or something? :smh:

:rofl: @ Big Baby. I saw him catch Crash live. The replays focused on how sus it was. I almost expected him to cradle dude longer to make it extra awkward.

Yo when NO officially become the Pelicans yall expect Cha to send in that form to officially become the Hornets again and ditch this whack *** bobcats name? I'd really like for MJ to make that move.

If only Detroit passed on Drummond too and Hornets/Pelicans scooped him up with the 10th pick instead

dat line...

has been stepped

Last edited:
I thank Donnie and Dallas for the consideration and while I think the D-League is a great opportunity, it is not the route for me.
— Allen Iverson (@alleniverson) January 29, 2013
I realize my actions contributed to my early departure from the NBA, should God provide me another opportunity I will give it my all
My dream has always been to complete my legacy in the NBA
To my fans, I love yall! Not a day goes by that I am not asked when am I coming back, we all must accept my return is not up to just me.

Last edited:
Im still dumbfounded at why the Hornets wont send Austin rivers to the d-league

dude is playing so freakin bad and hes getting 20+ minutes a game
See this is why we need to revamp the image of the D league. They don't want to send him there because it'll be "sending a lottery pick who's also doc rivers son to the D league?" it's viewed as a punishment instead of an opportunity which Austin desperately needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom