Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lakers fans talking when the team is still below .500?

:x

Why are you talking like your Spurs are guarantee to win a championship this year?

If the Lakers fail to make the playoff that doesn't mean your Spurs team will get an award for getting bounced in the second or third round lol. :nerd:

Remember your team tend to win a lot of games in regular season and then fail in playoff. Typical Spurs basketball lol.

That 2007 Spurs Championship DVD must be collecting a lot of dust by now lol

Last edited:
Can you quote where I said anything about a guarantee?

IF?....IF??? I got sum bad newz.

Isnt that the case for all 15 teams that dont win the chip? They all win a lot of games in the regular season and fail in the playoffs. There can only be 1 champion.

What were the lakers doing back in 07?

Last edited:

Isnt that the case for all 15 teams that dont win the chip? They all win a lot of games in the regular season and fail in the playoffs. There can only be 1 champion.

Yeap only 1 champ at the end of the year so your effort of making fun of our record this season is just really a waste of your time because sooner or later your Spurs are likely to get bounced eventually. :lol:. You know same old Spurs basketball.

Poke fun when you know for sure you will have a parade in June.

And

"I bet you have a tramp stamp. Seem like that typea dude."

SPURS have won more 2nd round games than they lakers the past 2 years.

Wow congratulation :lol:. Here's a trophy for winning more 2nd round than the Lakers.

BTW

Since 2007-2008 season

Laker 2. Spurs 0

:lol:

Last edited:

Yeah because this totally has something to do with the NBA season thread.

I talk ball. About the teams in the NBA. Some may not agree but I never attack the poster with childish remarks.

Goldmember 2 wins away from the finals last year.

Damn. I didn't know we were counting these :smh:

call it whatever you want. Melo doesn't get treated properly. He's a bully and simply doesn't get calls that he should. The refs don't like certain players. It's been documented. Iverson used to get ****** over too

I don't like the fact that I even have to resort to an argument that he doesn't get star calls, because it's a cancer on this league to begin with. It matters because I don't see how you can win without them. Dirk got them. Wade got them. Bron got them. Wade smacked rondo in the face last year in the playoffs . In the closing moments of a crucial game. No call. I doubt JD just shrugged it off and said welp...

that's absolute garbage that kobe can slam the ball, but melo can't in pain.

use whatever stats about melo you want. I watch almost every game. When the defender is trying to keep the ball away from melo, he is borderline raped.

LOL.

Knick fans are the worst...

No reason for the pelicans to be doubling Kobe down the stretch and getting your defense out of wack man. Gave a up to nash and some other buckets because of it
mean.gif
Thought I was the only one who already started calling them the Pelicans.

Now then.......

sick.gif

Keep talking regular season champs
laugh.gif

Let me know when was the last time your team made a noise in the playoffs..
2 games out of winning the WCF isnt noise. When the Lakers almost lost in the first round to the Nuggets and then got the brakes beat off them by OKC. I cant see how its OK for Laker fans to latch onto a ring from 2010 and then it becomes a huge deal when DBD talks. 2007 and 2010 arent that far out in the grand scheme of things. Honestly you guys are in the same spot we're in, matter of fact its worse. 8th seed is a lofty goal for the Lakers right now. STOP IT.

sick.gif

Why are you talking like your Spurs are guarantee to win a championship this year?

If the Lakers fail to make the playoff that doesn't mean your Spurs team will get an award for getting bounced in the second or third round lol.
nerd.gif

Remember your team tend to win a lot of games in regular season and then fail in playoff. Typical Spurs basketball lol.

That 2007 Spurs Championship DVD must be collecting a lot of dust by now lol
We will get an award though, its called a division title. You guys can crack jokes but I enjoy seeing my team win all these regular season games. Wins are wins, and I'm grateful that I get to see them win more than lose every single year. Like you said theres only one champion so if they lose its not going to erase the entire season, cause 28 other teams lost too, including the Lakers.

Remember that your team goes to the finals and loses 50% of the time....... Typical Lakers basketball

That 2010 Championship DVD is doing the same thing.

Yeap only 1 champ at the end of the year so your effort of making fun of our record this season is just really a waste of your time because sooner or later your Spurs are likely to get bounced eventually.
laugh.gif
. You know same old Spurs basketball.

Poke fun when you know for sure you will have a parade in June.

And

Wow congratulation
laugh.gif
. Here's a trophy for winning more 2nd round than the Lakers.

BTW

Since 2007-2008 season

Laker 2. Spurs 0

laugh.gif
You basically just said all the same stuff you said last time. Solid rebuttal.....
Wow "laker fans" are out in full force. Go on a nice little 3 game winning streak now I guess they can show face.
laugh.gif

20-25.

pimp.gif
Honestly this. Good for them that theyre winning games now, but just last week the Laker thread was doomsday, then they won 3 game and now looks. Egos all over the place.

Last edited:
call it whatever you want. Melo doesn't get treated properly. He's a bully and simply doesn't get calls that he should. The refs don't like certain players. It's been documented. Iverson used to get ****** over too

I don't like the fact that I even have to resort to an argument that he doesn't get star calls, because it's a cancer on this league to begin with. It matters because I don't see how you can win without them. Dirk got them. Wade got them. Bron got them. Wade smacked rondo in the face last year in the playoffs . In the closing moments of a crucial game. No call. I doubt JD just shrugged it off and said welp...

that's absolute garbage that kobe can slam the ball, but melo can't in pain.

use whatever stats about melo you want. I watch almost every game. When the defender is trying to keep the ball away from melo, he is borderline raped.
LOL.

Knick fans are the worst...
nah

your ilk is

you prove it evey time you post

Doo-doo looking real foolish. "We've won more second round games" :lol:.

In before LTB comes in with his cape.

Ol' captain save a poop.

Man it seems like you say my name a lot more than Doo does these days.
Feels like you think about me more than he does :smh:

I ain't savin ****.

Ska and CP are holding things down in this thread for most of us, no need for me to say anything anymore.
All 3 of them can hold their own.
All I care about is winning and as long as we're back to winning I don't got nothin to complain about.

Stop thinking about me all the time. Yeah I saw you bring me up in a post in the Laker thread too a few days ago too... I ignored it though. :smh:

and LOL @ us having big egos now because we're on a 3 game win streak.
First we're all on suicide watch because we're being quiet and not showing up, and when we do show up and just wanna talk about the games we're being cocky and arrogant about our past. Cant win haha.

Its all good. I love S&T. :smokin

Last edited:
But when the Clippers win their first one, there will be a parade in here.... It matters some.

Really? A parade? Not sure about that since there's way more people on this board who dislike the Clippers than there are Clippers fans. And I don't think most of us Clippers fans are going to get too carried away over a division title - if we get it. I for one know there will be a lot more work to do after that.

Ol' captain save a poop.

I ain't savin ****.

Ska and CP are holding things down in this thread for most of us, no need for me to say anything anymore.
All I care about is winning and as long as we're back to winning I don't got nothin to complain about.

Stop thinking about me all the time. Yeah I saw you bring me up in a post in the Laker thread too a few days ago too... I ignored it though. :smh:

You're way too emotional.

I'm not done with you yet.

Ol' captain save a poop.

I ain't savin ****.

You're way too emotional.

I'm not done with you yet.

Dr. Phil, you're a Lakers fan? :pimp:

Last edited:
Let me know when was the last time your team made a noise in the playoffs..
2 games out of winning the WCF isnt noise. When the Lakers almost lost in the first round to the Nuggets and then got the brakes beat off them by OKC. I cant see how its OK for Laker fans to latch onto a ring from 2010 and then it becomes a huge deal when DBD talks. 2007 and 2010 arent that far out in the grand scheme of things. Honestly you guys are in the same spot we're in, matter of fact its worse. 8th seed is a lofty goal for the Lakers right now. STOP IT.

Really? The 8th seed is a LOFTY goal for the Lakers at this point? Get real.

LOFTY

You can say thats a stretch in saying that, but people are in here talking about "The Spurs are going to get bounced out" and blah blah blah like the Lakers wont make 8th and lose too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom