Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good job to the true knicks fans for calling out the refs for helping the lakers.

Last edited:
Robin Bryant. :smokin

Kobe > Duncan

call it whatever you want. Melo doesn't get treated properly. He's a bully and simply doesn't get calls that he should. The refs don't like certain players. It's been documented. Iverson used to get ****** over too

I don't like the fact that I even have to resort to an argument that he doesn't get star calls, because it's a cancer on this league to begin with. It matters because I don't see how you can win without them. Dirk got them. Wade got them. Bron got them. Wade smacked rondo in the face last year in the playoffs . In the closing moments of a crucial game. No call. I doubt JD just shrugged it off and said welp...

that's absolute garbage that kobe can slam the ball, but melo can't in pain.

use whatever stats about melo you want. I watch almost every game. When the defender is trying to keep the ball away from melo, he is borderline raped. '

he gets called for some of the worst offensive fouls in closing minutes of games. all the defender has to do is flop. It' happened against the celtics a few days ago and it happened against the celtics is the playoffs

JD should just be happy that Garnett is allowed to do whatever the **** he wants Grab, hold, elbow. Set illegal screens... I'd be happy too

that wasn't a phantom foul. and it was his 3rd FT of the game so he wasn't exactly pulling a Durant either.

JD never liked melo. So I know it's not a knicks thing with him anyway

BS

The Knicks get a lot of touchy foul calls.

Melo is 2nd in the league this season at going to the line.

He get as much star treatment as KD, Lebron or Kobe

Last edited:
*pats the top of your head*

It has to suck knowing that even the commissioner doesn't care about your little team. :frown:

Dont know how Boston isnt trying to land Calderon, they need a PG and i think he would be perfect for them

[quote name="Do Be Doo"]Lakers fans talking when the team is still below .500?

:x[/quote]You honestly think you can just spout off at the mouth about sub 500 teams and then tell them to be quiet because they're sub 500? If that ain't some rich, snotty nosed, spoiled brat foolishness. :lol:

I told you before and I'll say it again: being a sports fan is clearly not your thing, my dude.

You good at playing an instrument or anything?

Dude 5 for 5 Laker posts in half an hour.

I bet you have a tramp stamp. Seem like that typea dude.

I remember I got suspend for posting smiler comments like this one.

Then he wonders why the movie thread was moved into the general.

:smokin

Why is this troll talking about tramp stamps in the NBA SEASON THREAD? :x

SKA I respect my elders so I wont comment on your post. 8)

"Robin Kobe", though?

"And he wonders why the movie thread got moved to general", though?

Who's trolling?

What's beef?

"I bet you have a tramp stamp. Seem like that typea dude."

Yeah because this totally has something to do with the NBA season thread.

I talk ball. About the teams in the NBA. Some may not agree but I never attack the poster with childish remarks.

Goldmember 2 wins away from the finals last year.

SPURS have won more 2nd round games than they lakers the past 2 years.

Last edited:
1. I wont listen to a a Boston fans opinion about anything Knicks related. Sorry for your loss btw.
2. Melo gets absolutely HACKED and no whistle. KD is a jump shooter and Lebron rather pass it. They dont play bully ball.
3. I'll just leave this here......

Nope I wasnt the snitch. It was ":rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:" how you beg METH not to move the movie thread into the general.

:smh:

SPURS vs bobcats tonight tho. :pimp:

Just to show no hard feeling I rep all the laker fans on this page. :pimp:

Last edited:
Didn't thunder won 4 straight that series?

CP3 and Blake was also injured when they played the clippers, am i wrong?

Yup. 2 wins away ...very impressive :pimp:

Cliff notes

-CP would like to know if posters on here have tramp stamps. He wont judge he just looking for "ideas".
-Lakers fans in here talking about the past. Not the 2012-2013 season.
-SKA wins
-DBD posted a very dope video on Tim Duncan. Check it out.
- Oh Knicks and Celtics fans going at it.
-Rep all laker fans on the last page. Im a nice guy. :smokin

Last edited:
1. I wont listen to a a Boston fans opinion about anything Knicks related. Sorry for your loss btw.
2. Melo gets absolutely HACKED and no whistle. KD is a jump shooter and Lebron rather pass it. They dont play bully ball.
3. I'll just leave this here......
indifferent.gif
KD is just a jump shooter. Hell i think he attacks the rim more than melo

Yeah, you haz a stamp.

Not judging bruh.

Won't lie.

I bought a pack of these at Target the other day, knowing I'd be going to the Warriors/Mavs game this Thursday, and thought it'd be kind of funny to wear a water-tattoo to the game.

Then I realized how juvenile it was.... :nerd: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom