Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rudy Gay and Derozan are the same players that do the same thing idk if this works unless Lowry can get things going quick!

I actually think the Grizz did all right. I think Prince will be able to slide in and duplicate enough of Rudy's production that there shouldn't be much drop off. I think they'll continue to be among the top 5 or 6 seeds in the West.

I can't quite figure out why Detroit wanted Calderon so bad though. Doesn't that mean less minutes for Knight? I wonder if they're going to be shopping Stuckey now or Will Bynum? They have a lot of PGs all of a sudden.

Will Bynum should have been traded 2 years ago, i think Dumars might have a plan to get rid of Stuckey and Bynum.

With Calderon expiring and getting rid of those contract and depending what else he gets back, we will have a lot of money. Maggs expiries, Bynum, Maxiell, and CV31 has a PO so im guessing he picks it up :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Smh at the grizzlies. Small market teams always complaining they don't win anything.

That's the number one reason right here.

Is Rudy gay that bad for the team that they didn't want to pay him?

I actually think the Grizz did all right. I think Prince will be able to slide in and duplicate enough of Rudy's production that there shouldn't be much drop off. I think they'll continue to be among the top 5 or 6 seeds in the West.

Grizzles win this trade, Tayshaun actually plays defense, not as good as before but better than Gay. he can post up. Daye is a shooter and im thinking he can do well in Memphis.
My thinking also. How are you going to score on them???
mean.gif

Lowry
Derozan
Gay
Bargs
Amir

not bad...for 8th place in the east :lol: we'll see if this trade goes through
That squad is weak.

Raptors board meetings: "How can we possibly make our franchise more irrelevant and mediocre than it is now? Any suggestions, guys?"

Smh at the grizzlies. Small market teams always complaining they don't win anything.

That's the number one reason right here.

Is Rudy gay that bad for the team that they didn't want to pay him?

is he that much better that they should pay him? he doesnt put memphis over the top. if anything, they saved money and stayed the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom