Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given PT, Daye would definitely put up Rudy #s.. Grizz made out like bandits

Thought I was the only one who already started calling them the Pelicans.

Now then.......
2 games out of winning the WCF isnt noise. When the Lakers almost lost in the first round to the Nuggets and then got the brakes beat off them by OKC. I cant see how its OK for Laker fans to latch onto a ring from 2010 and then it becomes a huge deal when DBD talks. 2007 and 2010 arent that far out in the grand scheme of things. Honestly you guys are in the same spot we're in, matter of fact its worse. 8th seed is a lofty goal for the Lakers right now. STOP IT.
We will get an award though, its called a division title. You guys can crack jokes but I enjoy seeing my team win all these regular season games. Wins are wins, and I'm grateful that I get to see them win more than lose every single year. Like you said theres only one champion so if they lose its not going to erase the entire season, cause 28 other teams lost too, including the Lakers.

Remember that your team goes to the finals and loses 50% of the time....... Typical Lakers basketball

That 2010 Championship DVD is doing the same thing.
You basically just said all the same stuff you said last time. Solid rebuttal.....

Honestly this. Good for them that theyre winning games now, but just last week the Laker thread was doomsday, then they won 3 game and now looks. Egos all over the place.

I'll said it again. THERE ARE NO AWARD for not winning a championship. Failure to make playoff or getting bounced in playoff. If you failed to win in June you failed. Simple as that. Lol at yall taking division banners as some sort of accomplishment. Maybe that's why yall retired Bruce Bowen jersey lol.

Typical Lakers basketball? You mean the team that can actually win back to back championship? :lol: The Lakers have done more than your Spurs in the past 5 seasons. 2 rings in past 5 finals and those are back to back. So typical Lakers basketball is actually better than typical Spurs basketball.

Last edited:
Austin Daye is one of those guys that will just never reach his potential. Nothing more than a 8ppg scorer off the bench.

The Grizzlies are gonna look :x when they cant score a bucket. Hard to rely on your defense every single game.

I'm happy for Prince.. he's one of those dudes you just want to see in a playoff team .. hopefully he can provide whatever the grizzlies needs to be a championship team

I love how everyone reacts to a deal without even seeing a single game (when it even takes weeks) to see how the trade pans out. Memphis fans going crazy, some people saying Rudy sucks anyway, etc etc.

Just wait and see. No one knows the kinda production these guys will put up here or how the offense will look now with Marc and ZBO as the primary options and less isolation from Rudy. There are a lot of factors. Like I said, I'm more pissed at the fact we didn't get a 1st round pick.

The same people talking about the deal sucking so bad will be calling Memphis darkhorses again in April.

Thought I was the only one who already started calling them the Pelicans.

Now then.......
2 games out of winning the WCF isnt noise. When the Lakers almost lost in the first round to the Nuggets and then got the brakes beat off them by OKC. I cant see how its OK for Laker fans to latch onto a ring from 2010 and then it becomes a huge deal when DBD talks. 2007 and 2010 arent that far out in the grand scheme of things. Honestly you guys are in the same spot we're in, matter of fact its worse. 8th seed is a lofty goal for the Lakers right now. STOP IT.
We will get an award though, its called a division title. You guys can crack jokes but I enjoy seeing my team win all these regular season games. Wins are wins, and I'm grateful that I get to see them win more than lose every single year. Like you said theres only one champion so if they lose its not going to erase the entire season, cause 28 other teams lost too, including the Lakers.

Remember that your team goes to the finals and loses 50% of the time....... Typical Lakers basketball

That 2010 Championship DVD is doing the same thing.
You basically just said all the same stuff you said last time. Solid rebuttal.....

Honestly this. Good for them that theyre winning games now, but just last week the Laker thread was doomsday, then they won 3 game and now looks. Egos all over the place.

Maybe that's why yall retired Bruce Bowen jersey lol.

:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom