Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dirk out for tonight with an right adductor injury. Same side as his knee injury from the beginning of the season.

I think Westbrook is mad cause hes basically killing the Grizz, he had 19 points 5 mins in to the 3rd and got pulled.

I saw him say to Collison on the bench " nah, UFF that I ain't going back in."

I'll have to try to catch it on the local replay. If it just 2 players cussing at each other after plays going back up court, that **** happens all the time and is something Brooks should have been nipped in the bud. Kd, Ibaka, Perk, and Westbrook are the main offenders in that order. They never get salty about it longer than a few seconds after it happened, so whatever happened tonight must have been serious if Brooks decides to finally make a stand on it and bench Russ

Amazing how they're trying to make it seem like whatever happened with Russ is distracting the team and that's why Memphis made up like 50pts on the lead, as opposed to because we have 2.5 scorers and 1 is on the bench.

Russy still looks mad for some reason.

:lol: at bayless thinking he could dunk that on kd. Should have passed it back to conley.

Russell has a lot of talent but is a moron. You can tell with his foolish antics on the court and off. He's going to run into serious problems in this league.

I didn't see the Russ thing but I'll safely assume it's going to be blown out of proportion.

It happens. Russ can be overly emotional at times. It'll blow over by the next game and OKC will continue to be the best team in the West.

I'm loving the reactions :lol:

First game the day before a big trade, short handed, playing the best team in the West....calm down. I told ya'll to wait AT LEAST 2-4 weeks.

Bayless has been playing great since the Cleveland trade. That's what I'm watching for.

Last edited:
How come the NBA no longer announces the warnings & fines for flopping?

They never did in the first place. It's up to the player to divulge the information. Usually word just leaks out via an agent, or something. It's just like NFL substance abuse policy. It's confidential, but the player can tell people what it was for if they want to.

This same offensive set is the one the Spurs had no answer for last playoffs. Of course, Harden is a trillion times better than KMart so him triggering it gave you even more options, but Russ setting the pindown screen for KD to come up to right about the ft line for the catch. Good call because we are at least finally letting KMart touch the ball in the 4th instead of just stand in the ft line corner and watch KD and Russ do 2 man game stuff.
I didn't see the Russ thing but I'll safely assume it's going to be blown out of proportion.

Skip Bayless ‏@RealSkipBayless Still not sure what went on in Westbrook vs. Durant, but we definitely will discuss it tomorrow 10am E, ESPN2.

edit: Bunch of nothing, Russ was posting up and Thabo cut through, Russ got a 5second Barkley violation called on him. Him and Thabo argued about it

Last edited:
How come the NBA no longer announces the warnings & fines for flopping?

They never did in the first place. It's up to the player to divulge the information. Usually word just leaks out via an agent, or something. It's just like NFL substance abuse policy. It's confidential, but the player can tell people what it was for if they want to.
What?

The NBA puts players on blast on their officiating site and through the NBA.com video site, just search "flop".

Russell has a lot of talent but is a moron. You can tell with his foolish antics on the court and off. He's going to run into serious problems in this league.
he reminds me of AI...gonna be interesting to see how Westbrook is when he reaches the latter part of his career

Foolish antics? Serious problems?

westbrook.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom