Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The irony.

Reggie Evans eating his words real quick :lol:

****ing lame

:lol: Word. I was just ready to watch a good game, but when he said that, I wanted the Nets to get dumped on badly.

I dig that trade for the Grizz too, and even the Raptors. Detroit got hosed though regardless of the cap space they'll have. Calderon is a good player, but to end up with just him and Haddadi....:lol:

I think the Raptors got the worst end of the three-branched stick. I like the trade for the Memphis. Even though Tayshaun and Ed davis won't fill up the scoring void left by Rudy, they will help in other sides like 3 pt shooting and D (primarily by Tayshaun in both cases, but I think Davis can hold his own in D with a little more time).

Detroit gets a better PG in Calderon, and also clears up more cap space to make run at FA market, although I'm not sure who would want to go there except Villanueva and Gordon. We'll see though. Some decent backcourt addition, and boom they might surprise a lot of people.

Raptors on the other hand, I dunno what they were thinking. They already have a SF who is only good at scoring in Derozan. I do want to see the lineup of Lowry-Derozan-Gay, but just don't see them making any serious noise beyond the regular season. If they can flip Bargnani for something better, then maybe... but it's yet to happen.

Bulls have NO chance at winning the chip

LOL.
You really think they have a chance this season?

What makes you think they don't?
The team hasn't changed or gotten better. They can not beat the Heat in a 7 game series, who have actually gotten better.

Nate my boy but he might be the death of yall.

Not really trying to factor in Rose cuz I feel it's unfair to put any pressure on a dude coming off a ACL injury to lead his team to victory and play better than he did last time when the team had a legit chance to get to the finals.
Watch for JJ Redick, Courtnley, Marshon BRooks...could be used with that $7.5M trade exception the Grizz have. :nerd:

Other names to keep an eye on for teams thats in luxury tax territory: Nick Young, Dorrell Wright, Jason Richardson, Rip Hamilton, Jason Terry..

Hope they rescue Marshon from Brooklyn and let him flourish.

Way more upside than the rest, can be a 20 ppg guy if given the shot, plus he would learn how to play D with Tony Allen and company.
I like Marshon but I'm done overrating him in my head due to lack of minutes. If you thought he needed to be freed from the Nets you only need to look at how OJ was treated to see how things will turn out for Brooks and he's not even better than OJ.

Last edited:
Kenny Smith just said if the season started today the Raptors would end up a 3 or 4 seed. Who the hell does he think Rudy Gay is?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom