Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I no longer like this trade for Memphis

Never liked it to begin with. Said this a few times in this thread,

They have nobody that can at least create some type of a shot now. (At least not effectively.) Rudy at least gave you that option, and someone you can go to get some type of a shot attempt up.

That being said, they already struggled with scoring WITH Rudy. It's going to be just plain bad there now. First round and out for this team :x

You really want to compare these two on the offensive end, like... for real fam?

Prince is not going to be any sort of offensive threat in the West.

Didn't you say perimeter shooting? shooting wise, Prince is doing better than Rudy. I know Rudy is a better offensive player than Prince.

I no longer like this trade for Memphis

Never liked it to begin with. Said this a few times in this thread,

They have nobody that can at least create some type of a shot now. (At least not effectively.) Rudy at least gave you that option, and someone you can go to get some type of a shot attempt up.

That being said, they already struggled with scoring WITH Rudy. It's going to be just plain bad there now. First round and out for this team :x

I think they'll try to get a wing scorer prior to the trade deadline.

I think they'll try to get a wing scorer prior to the trade deadline.

If they are serious about contending then they will have to. If they started the season with this lineup, they would be a 6-8th seed. They can't beat anybody worth anything in the west in a series now. Hell they now miss OJ big time as well. ZBO, Mark + Juice on the outside (Better production across the board than Rudy and is getting paid FAR less) = a bit better than the team they have on the floor now.

Sheamus from WWE sitting court side?

They should be able to find a wing somewhere. Maybe they could pry Caron from the Clips if he is actually unhappy.

On another note, whatever happened to Rudy Fernandez?

Dr J at the Rucker

Didn't you say perimeter shooting? shooting wise, Prince is doing better than Rudy. I know Rudy is a better offensive player than Prince.

Percentages really don't apply here... Prince scoring roughly 10 pts a game mainly around the rim, is not what I consider a consistent perimeter scorer/shooter.

Randolph 0-9 right now :x

Prince rarely shoots the 3 ball. Dudes pts are all around the basket or mid range. So yeah they will need to find a perimeter threat by the deadline unless they are going to rely on Daye for that.

Percentages really don't apply here... Prince scoring roughly 10 pts a game mainly around the rim, is not what I consider a consistent perimeter scorer/shooter.

Randolph 0-9 right now :x

Ok, I rarely watch Detroit basketball so can't say much about the way Prince scores. probably you're right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom