Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Exactly what I thought when I saw the pic at first. Looked through all the jerseys like "Hell yeah... niiiice... oooh, that takes me back... sweeet... AAAHH *stinkface*" :lol:

:smokin

All the teams shown above besides the Hawks are in action tonight, so I think they will be wearing their throwbacks.

Really wish they went back to having creative jerseys like these, too fire :smokin

Just picked up my favorite Cavs jersey from the 90's....wish they had T Brandon or Shawn Kemp instead of z tho...

Westbrook needs to be a better leader, bottomline. These outbursts along with turning a bad shooting night into a bad overall game are his two biggest problems. But can we all please stop pretending he's this horrible team cancer and ticking time bomb just waiting  to explode. Because judging by the quickness people jump on him, it's clear some people want Russ to screw up so they can point the figure. He's been labeled the "crazy person" and the bad guy, so people are watching for his mistakes rather than what he does well. 

Maybe OKC doesn't win a championship with Westbrook and Durant. Maybe that will have something to do with having to face a prime Lebron James who is continuing to get better. Maybe Scott Brooks will be a factor. Maybe Perkins will kill the team. Maybe Durant has a bad few games in the playoffs. And yeah, maybe Westbrook has one of his bad shooting nights. But if he was so bad to this team, I think we would have seen the proof other than a dozen "outbursts" over the course of a career.

Made it to the first round, the conference Finals, and then the Finals the last three years. their offense is even better  this year than last. Kevin Durant has improved every single year and is the THREE TIME scoring champ (which is shocking because people argue RW is hurting him so much). But he shoots more than Durant, except they've won more games than lost when that happens. The results show this team is doing very well. Credit KD, credit Ibaka, hell.. .credit Brooks at times... but Westbrook deserves his credit too.

I won't argue or defend his attitude at times, he acts childish and immature more than he should at his age. But he's still young. This isn't a 30 year old that we've been saying this for a decade. Other than having a bad season shooting the ball, he's still playing great basketball and I take him as my PG over everyone in this league but a few. You can not like his attitude, the faces he makes, his style of play, whatever, but what matters is wins and losses. And we need to stop trying to predict a future KG/Steph or Shaq/Kobe thing just so we can say "I saw this coming three years ago". It's cynical. This is a young and exciting duo (trio with Ibaka) and they're all still learning to get better. That's exciting to watch.

Last edited:
Rudy is such a class act. He just got traded to a rebuilding team and there's no bitterness, anger or anything.

Last edited:
Not for me. Listen, I'm not saying I wouldn't take it in a heartbeat (because I would), but I wouldn't opt for an industrial looking kitchen in my home.

I'm with you. That's not exactly a kitchen you'd want to just hang out in. But that's still a pretty impressive spot D-Will's got there.

I NEED A DR1 where can i find one right now? :nerd: :nerd:

they go on sale in a couple weeks

nah they are live now...

http://store.nba.com/product/index.jsp?productId=13214808

about to cop the dr1

I just want the shorts... although that Pooh is looking crazy :pimp:

im getting the shorts when i see them too

I want those and the Phoenix jawns... They were looking too crazy the other day v LAL

laugh.gif
@ all the NT psychiatrists on here.

While Westbrook's blow up last night was inexcusable to say he's "unstable" is asinine.

If anything he needs to maintain his composure on the court better and work on his maturity.

Reading some of the comments after last though you'd think he was a loose cannon ready to snap at a moments notice.

And people already blaming Westbrook if the Thunder don't win the Finals this year.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

If the Thunder make it back to the Finals and breakthrough to win it, Westbrook will be one of the main reasons why.

And if they make it back and lose again it won't be because Westbrook went off the deep end.

That kitchen is serious.
Not for me. Listen, I'm not saying I wouldn't take it in a heartbeat (because I would), but I wouldn't opt for an industrial looking kitchen in my home.
Well I assume Deron will be cooking absolutely none of his meals in there, otherwise he should have gotten a more open and friendly kitchen. But a restaurant kitchen with his own chef back there? Not bad.

Rudy is such a class act. He just got traded to a rebuilding team and there's no bitterness, anger or anything.
Well, he acted as he should have (which goes to show you how bad most players are). They guy got OVERPAID and should be thankful Memphis gave him hat max contract. He and Igoudala are prime examples.

Seeing how Westbrook is a hot button topic right now.

Those XX8s.
mean.gif

Also:

^^^ The Clippers haven't worn those blue alternate unis enough this season. Only once or twice so far that I can remember. I actually like them better than the regular road reds.

I wonder how much Jordan Brand played a factor in getting Westbrook and Griffin on the cover. Probably a lot.

I guess Rudy might make his Raptor debut tonight after all--

Toronto Raptors ‏@Raptors
Stay tuned... RT @RaptorsMR: Bryan Colangelo tells media everything is on track at the moment for Rudy to be in uniform tonight. #Raptors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom