Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="mjshoefanatic"][quote name="DarthSka"]I wouldn't opt for an industrial looking kitchen in my home.[/quote]Dude probably has a chef and cooking staff so perhaps that "industrial looking kitchen" is very necessary. :lol:[/quote]No doubt. That's what that kitchen says to me. "My cooking staff wanted a restaraunt-looking kitchen."

Me? I love cooking and being in the kitchen. A lot. So I'd want a kitchen that actually looks like it belongs in a home, not a 5-star restaurant. The quality of my staff would be 5-star, but the kitchen look like a home kitchen. Because it is a home kitchen. :lol:

More specifically, I'd do mostly black, some red, and stainless steel/brushed aluminum accents. :smokin

Last edited:
here's an upcoming mini-doc my brother is putting together on Chris Douglas Roberts. he can play in the league, its only a matter of the right fit. more videos to come, but here is the trailer

[quote name="mjshoefanatic"][quote name="DarthSka"]I wouldn't opt for an industrial looking kitchen in my home.
Dude probably has a chef and cooking staff so perhaps that "industrial looking kitchen" is very necessary. :lol:[/quote]No doubt. That's what that kitchen says to me. "My cooking staff wanted a restaraunt-looking kitchen."

Me? I love cooking and being in the kitchen. A lot. So I'd want a kitchen that actually looks like it belongs in a home, not a 5-star restaurant. The quality of my staff would be 5-star, but the kitchen look like a home kitchen. Because it is a home kitchen. :lol:

More specifically, I'd do mostly black, some red, and stainless steel/brushed aluminum accents. :smokin[/quote]

No doubt mane :pimp:

Man watching ESPN's team for NFL makes me think, why does their basketball coverage suck so much...

I've said this before and i'll say it again, ESPN NBA coverage is the absolute worst! I hope and pray to baby jesus that NBC gets some basketball soon enough...

here's an upcoming mini-doc my brother is putting together on Chris Douglas Roberts. he can play in the league, its only a matter of the right fit. more videos to come, but here is the trailer
you're his lil brother (cant think of his twitter name)....just know he works w/ a nbdl team and stuff

Hope some team picks him up. He's young and has lots of potential. He could def help a team that's in need of some depth in the backcourt

i remember i was high on CDR when he was drafted. had such high hopes for him
mean.gif
I was a Joey Dorsey guy myself 
laugh.gif

:smh:

Some of those draft experts were right after all.

Wow, when did he even hurt it?

He needs to get in the gym/drop weight if he wants a chance at playing with a bad back
Most likely at Ohio State. The only reason he dropped to the Celtics was because he was medically red flagged by doctors before the draft.

Sucks for the Celtics, they're probably going to blow it up now.

Last edited:
JD, what do you personally want the Celtics to do now?

Rondo down, Sully is down, do you want them to try and make a run anyways, or start to break off pieces like KG, Lee, etc?

what is all this going on with billy hunter now?

Billy Hunter has been placed on a paid leave of absence from the NBPA.

NBPA counsel Ron Klempner has been made interim executive director. 

The union's leadership has retained outside counsel to help it through the suspension of Hunter, and plans to push the membership to oust Hunter, sources said.

Via Adrian Wojnarowski/Yahoo! Sports

Hooked up his fam and friends with nice jobs and gave them business. Decided his own salary. Got paid during the lock out. Basically negotiated in his own interest too.

In short he acted like a scumbag politician.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom