Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy bday to Kevin Martin, via PTI...

Ain't that Thabo though? :lol:

Last edited:
Rather have Boston hold things together and make the playoffs. Forgot that Miami own's Philly's pick if they make the playoffs - so they'd be picking 15th most likely. Watch them fall *** backwards into Trey Burke or something :smh:

Hibbert shooting 40% as a center?

:smh: :rofl:

Dudes had audacity to say he was better than Lopez :smh:

Hibbert shooting 40% as a center?

:smh: :rofl:

Dudes had audacity to say he was better than Lopez :smh:

dude is so bad. I was PISSED the Pacers gave him that kind of money. I wanted them to let him walk to the Blazers, and for the Pacers to sign JJ Hickson. Hibbert does play outstanding defense, and is a part of the reason for our success, in spite of his atrocious offense. I hope he gets with Hakeem in the offseason

dude is so bad. I was PISSED the Pacers gave him that kind of money. I wanted them to let him walk to the Blazers, and for the Pacers to sign JJ Hickson. Hibbert does play outstanding defense, and is a part of the reason for our success, in spite of his atrocious offense. I hope he gets with Hakeem in the offseason

Dude seems to have regressed offensively :smh:

Bird man with the and 1 and a steal :pimp:

Dude seems to have regressed offensively :smh:

Bird man with the and 1 and a steal :pimp:

Idk, he scored 12.8 ppg on 49% shooting. His career high shooting percentage is .497. IMO thats unacceptable for a center, much less someone who is deserving of a max contract

his defense really is irreplaceable. He led last years playoffs in defensive rating, block percentage, and was second in total blocked shots. I just wish he could learn some post moves

Last edited:
Idk, he scored 12.8 ppg on 49% shooting. His career high shooting percentage is .497. IMO thats unacceptable for a center, much less someone who is deserving of a max contract

his defense really is irreplaceable. He led last years playoffs in defensive rating, block percentage, and was second in total blocked shots. I just wish he could learn some post moves

Height is always gonna get paid when it comes to centers.

Josh smith is prob gonna get a max this year on an unrelated note :smh:

Nice hustle play by psycho T :pimp:

Height is always gonna get paid when it comes to centers.

Josh smith is prob gonna get a max this year on an unrelated note :smh:

Nice hustle play by psycho T :pimp:

I ALMOST feel like Josh Smith deserves it, or something close. If that team could put a decent PG on that court they would be alot better.

I'm sure nobody thinks about stuff like this, but is Tyler Hansbrough one of the better reserve bigs in the NBA? And is he a BASKETBALL HOF'er because of his college career?

Last edited:
JD, what do you personally want the Celtics to do now?

Rondo down, Sully is down, do you want them to try and make a run anyways, or start to break off pieces like KG, Lee, etc?
Welp, at this point if they even make the playoffs they're getting wiped out in the 1st round, I don't think there's any way around that. I'm glad I don't have Danny's job because I don't think I'd have the heart to pull the trigger on a KG or Pierce trade. But if they're offered the right combination of young players/picks I would think they'd have to do it. I'm just glad they didn't go through with the rumored Pierce for Rudy Gay deal because then I would've lost it.

I ALMOST feel like Josh Smith deserves it, or something close. If that team could put a decent PG on that court they would be alot better.

I'm sure nobody thinks about stuff like this, but is Tyler Hansbrough one of the better reserve bigs in the NBA?

i dont agree with it.. josh smith is a good player.. but he doesnt deserve max money.. he's not a franchise player and not someone to build your team around him... he might play well, but i feel that al horford is very underrated..neither deserve max money, but i rather have horford than smith...

i do feel that hansbrough is valuable to the pacers, might not be one of the better bigs, but he brings it every game he plays and he plays with high energy and is a player that you want on your team.. very comparable to dennis rodman maybe more skilled offensively than worm, but not as good of a rebounder.. and he gets in people's mind... i'd trade some bench players like duhon, ebanks, blake and sacre for Psycho T..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom