Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
yo how old are these pics? Just seen these from searching other forum threads titled " **** U Jon Barry " or " Eat **** Jon Barry "
laugh.gif

roll.gif

They look pretty old.

I'm guessing his ex spouse posted em 
laugh.gif
 apparently dude has been in a deep depression these last few years

Rudy is such a class act. He just got traded to a rebuilding team and there's no bitterness, anger or anything.
I would agree but I'm sure Rudy realized just like me that he's only 26 so he can see how it goes with this team as far as contending goes while legitimately trying to raise his value in the market for his next contract when he chooses to leave.

Still free Rudy though.

damn didn't realize dudes who got Gay's jersey can just strip the name off and get Prince over it. Saves some money that way. 8)

George Hill REFUSES to pass Paul George the ball....ever.

I dont get it
He's not a point guard. Dude is a scorer and played the 2 his whole career.

He averaged 30 his senior and was robbed of Mr. Basketball to AJ Ratliff.

He just doesn't know any better.

To think that Bosh makes the same amount as LeBron :x, Yes I know it's a paycut, but still..........:x!

laugh.gif

Lebron and his theatrics.
I'm not trying to defend LeBron's flopping, but what Kobe (I hate to bring him into the convo, but since he is on your team) and Pau do with the verbal floppage (screaming) and flailing of the arms is just as bad. All players mentioned want that call, it's all equally bad and annoying.
Everyones arms flail after getting hacked. It's a natural response when going up with the ball and then suddenly having it hacked out of your hands.

Leflop on the other hand.....man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom