Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyones arms flail after getting hacked. It's a natural response when going up with the ball and then suddenly having it hacked out of your hands.

Leflop on the other hand.....man.

Son.

Kobe wears a 6XL jersey so he can get calls. Come on :lol:

Indiana Pacers 2013 NBA champions.
When does Granger get back?

lol, maybe if Hibbert remembers how to play basketball. But when Granger gets back he will be a welcome addition. His shooting and defense will fit in perfectly working off the ball. That will send Stephenson to the bench, which will make our second unit really potent.

George Hill/DJ Augustine
Paul George/Born Ready/Orlando Johnson (who has been great for us as a rookie second round pick)
Danny Granger/Sam Young/Gerald Green
David West/Psycho T
Hibbert/Mahinmi

could do some damage in the playoffs

the Heat dont want these problems.

nba_g_grangbron_cr_576.jpg

:lol:

Lebron and his theatrics.
I'm not trying to defend LeBron's flopping, but what Kobe (I hate to bring him into the convo, but since he is on your team) and Pau do with the verbal floppage (screaming) and flailing of the arms is just as bad. All players mentioned want that call, it's all equally bad and annoying.

Everyones arms flail after getting hacked. It's a natural response when going up with the ball and then suddenly having it hacked out of your hands.

It's still flopping. Your problem is flopping in general. You can't have different levels of liking to hating of flopping :lol:.

not gonna lie, i like these pacers jerseys compared to their current ones.

looks awesome a long with the yellow alternate :x

:lol:

Lebron and his theatrics.
I'm not trying to defend LeBron's flopping, but what Kobe (I hate to bring him into the convo, but since he is on your team) and Pau do with the verbal floppage (screaming) and flailing of the arms is just as bad. All players mentioned want that call, it's all equally bad and annoying.

It's still flopping. Your problem is flopping in general. You can't have different levels of liking to hating of flopping :lol:.

Wait, so a natural response is considered flopping? I'm confused.

This stupid small ball ********. Spoelstra stubborn *** is gonna incur the wrath of Bron or Wade at some point.

Rudy with the buzzer beater. Raps killing the clippers right now :x

Clippers shooting 31% with 45 points starting the 4th

Last edited:
Kobe looks like he got hit with a sniper round everyone he gets "fouled"

That ain't natural brah.

YOLO Bynum gotta stop letting them Philly / South Jersey broads do his hair :lol:

Last edited:
Kobe looks like he got hit with a sniper round everyone he gets "fouled"

That ain't natural brah.
I always think he's seriously hurt 
laugh.gif

and then I feel stupid and want him to get fined for flopping

Kobe is my favorite player. Yes he does flail his arms. Yes it's annoying. No its not the same as collapsing on the floor when no one even touches you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom