Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kobe is my favorite player. Yes he does flail his arms. Yes it's annoying. No its not the same as collapsing on the floor when no one even touches you.

The GFOAT. :smokin

lebron-flop.gif

Good Lord Jon Barry.

Do you spit or swallow?

Dude was fawning over LeBron taking a full court shot because he didn't jump.
laugh.gif

Kobe is my favorite player. Yes he does flail his arms. Yes it's annoying. No its not the same as collapsing on the floor when no one even touches you.

lebron-flop.gif

:rofl: even my girl, who claims to be a heat fan , had to laugh at this nonsense. How do you guys respect this fraud.

And yes, that Kobe gif was a flop, but he's still not known as a flopper.

Last edited:
I am a LeBron fan, but in NO WAY am I defending that he ISN'T flopping. Hell, I HATE the flopping; whether it's player A or B.

But the point I'm trying to get you guys to realize is that you can't hate on a player who flops one way and love a player who flops in another.

Bottom line is: It's flopping.

Lol Lebron in general gets away with everything. Whether it's flopping or literally running guys over or yellin at refs telling them to watch how they talk to him. Lmao. He's one of my fave players, but I sit there amazed over the ish he gets away with.:smh:

To me there's a difference tho. Kobe and pau are trying to get the foul, yes. But LeBron dives to floor when no one even touches him. Dude is a monster on the court, I'm no hater, but have some dignity.

lebron-flop.gif

Lebron got hit with a baseball bat and Kobe got hit by a bus :lol: :lol:

Ahhh, there's Wade's go-to move - turnaround pumpfake, stops, looks for the foul or Lebron

That Kobe Flop :lol:

Their Both great Actors :lol: :lol:

I am a LeBron fan, but in NO WAY am I defending that he ISN'T flopping. Hell, I HATE the flopping; whether it's player A or B.

But the point I'm trying to get you guys to realize is that you can't hate on a player who flops one way and love a player who flops in another.

Bottom line is: It's flopping.

Getting hacked and stripped and your hands making a natural motion =/= ...

lebron-flop-2.gif

jamesflop.gif

LBJFlop1.gif

There's plenty more where that came from.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom