Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lebron>>>*

I cant help to think that this is where people can't differciate between the best player in the league and the most valuable.

The Clippers really don't know how to play basketball without cp3, these dudes are lost out there. It's sad.

Lebron>>>*
I cant help to think that this is where people can't differciate between the best player in the league and the most valuable.

The Clippers really don't know how to play basketball without cp3, these dudes are lost out there. It's sad.
I just think of the worst team in the league, like the Kings, Bobcats, Cavs, Wiz, whatever. And just plug _____ on that team. Who would make that team better _______ or ________. And that's how I opinionate who I feel is the most valuable player of the league 

I just think of the worst team in the league, like the Kings, Bobcats, Cavs, Wiz, whatever. And just plug _____ on that team. Who would make that team better _______ or ________. And that's how I opinionate who I feel is the most valuable player of the league 

i dont think paul could even save the kings lol

cant believe anybody would want tyreke lol

i dont think paul could even save the kings lol

cant believe anybody would want tyreke lol
Naw 
laugh.gif
 I don't mean trade Tyreke or whomever for CP3 or Lebron.

I'm just saying plug in that player, in a fantasy world where superstars play for a bottom feeder, small market team, and see who has a greater impact.

IMO Lebron>CP3 in terms of impact. 

Last edited by a moderator:
wow look at this **** man??? this just pisses me off man. this coach is a moron man... how do you leave the starters out that long when you see the lead evaporate??? woow im ready to smash this tv

Last edited:
Tyreke jus needs a little work. Put him under a good veteran that can help mold him n a good coach, hes never had neither

Tyreke jus needs a little work. Put him under a good veteran that can help mold him n a good coach, hes never had neither
Tyreke stinks.

That boy is lost.

A good veteran or coach ain't gonna change his god awful shooting mechanics

or terrible habits of driving to the rim recklessly

or his tunnel vision

or injury proneness

[quote name="VA757VA"]dude could of went pro in 2 sports...

was the best high school bball and football player in the state (won states for both)..

chose bball and became insanely good at it...

you can hate the man, dont hate his game tho..aint no false sense of pride, cuz EARNED every ounce of that pride the hard way...

respect it![/quote]Blah, blah, blah... has nothing to do with the here and now. Right now, he's a wreck and a has been. But...

Blind, loyal followers gonna loyally follow blindly.

yall talking about that broke ***, terrible alcoholic father still?

Drummond is amazing.
Yep. Steal of the draft. If Kyrie turns into another Lebron and has to deal with years of marginal talent, Cleveland will realize they could have paired their superstar PG with a monster big man. I would have loved to see them develop together.

Last edited:
Im from detroit n I never liked the pistons. I hated them win the won a ring especially since they beat the lakers.

Kinda bush-league, IMO.

Son!

I started dying watching this . maaaaad left field.
Then the squad still chasing him down for the clear path.
:rofl:

Who decides to do this?

I'd be disappointed if he did it and he was on the winning end though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom