Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iverson still keeping it trill. :smokin

NBA career over, kids taken away, a no alcohol order... but I bet he's still got that swag, and a grip of fans that remain loyal as long as he stays keepin it hunnit. :pimp:

Clown. Exactly why I was never a fan. Get your mind right, Bubba Chuck. What are you doing w/ your life?

[quote name="vcshoxj6"]seems like this thing with CP & Lin has been documented by a lot of sites on the net. :lol: They even got their own handshake too.

someone actually asked CP about the media day pic:
[/quote]Lin looks so uncomfortable. :lol:

OK...that ******** Caron Butler pulled the other night (fake handshake). Any other sport, I think someone would have had words with him from the other team. Raps coach just laughed it off. Whatever...

OK...that ******** Caron Butler pulled the other night (fake handshake). Any other sport, I think someone would have had words with him from the other team. Raps coach just laughed it off. Whatever...

What happened ?

What's the point in doing that? Paddin stats? It's not gonna win the game ? :smh:

Wish someone from the raps got in his face. :smh:

The clips just gives u a reason to hate them when u try to like them smh

I jus watched those irving highlights on youtube n jesus I felt bad for russy. Im kinda amped for all star weekend jus to see what tricks he pulls out.

The clips just gives u a reason to hate them when u try to like them smh

I jus watched those irving highlights on youtube n jesus I felt bad for russy. Im kinda amped for all star weekend jus to see what tricks he pulls out.
Why? Sans for the pullup 3, he was just taking screens and going at our bigs. And Russ is terrible defender anyways except for when he wants to be, which has no consistent trigger. He gets screened then sticks to it and gives up like, ":hey I'm screened, help" and this happens... A LOT. Brooks should have put Thabo on Kyrie at some point or tried it, Darnell (OKC Beatwriter/professional troll) asked him about it and Brooks was flabbergasted, he umm'd and thought for like 10 seconds then finally just said something like, "it was my decision and I think it was the right one," then Darnell asked Thabo and Thabo said, "ask Coach." I can't wait til we fire this dude though,

I'm not even mad at this stretch of 4-3 in the last 7. Forces Presti's hand IMO and hopefully forces Bennett'n'em's wallet more importantly. You can't be in Oklahoma and win the title and be under the cap. Last yr's roster was our best chance and look what it took to do that, basically got the best player in the draft + Ibaka 3 yrs straight. We in the lottery again with Toronto's lottery pick, top 3 protected, but nobody is college is coming right into this ready to contribute. Presti's style is no 1 yr rentals so no Josh Smith, Horford, Milsap, Howard, only choirboys so no Kenyon Martin, Delonte West, Birdman, Beasley, DeShawn Stevenson, Matt Barnes, Caron Butler, DeMarcus Cousins, and of course no luxury tax.

We're also going to trade or resign Kevin Martin. Someone pointed it out the other day, but Presti doesn't let his guys reach free agency

Would KG waive his no trade clause to come here in a deal? Would he then also guarantee he won't retire after this season? We can give them Perk back (doubt it) or more optimally Kevin Martin's 13mil expirer + either the Toronto Pick, Dallas's pick, our pick, and Perry Jones 3 and/or Reggie Jackson/Eric Maynor for their rebuilding project.

Last edited:
Kyrie was straight beast mode last night.....I really see this team developing, If Waiters can just consistently hit a jumper I'd be really happy. Loving how Tristan Thomspson has been coming along this season....we should have top 3 pick in draft, and then 2014.......bam the King comes back home with Decision part 2 (praying)

^ Will never happen. Son keeps it too real for the D League. :smokin

Got that sense of false pride. :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom