Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok ok, NOW would it be acceptable for AI to go to the D League?

If he couldn't accept a 6th man role on the Grizzlies or Sixers, if he can't play in Europe for more than a month, he's not accepting a D-League offer, Iverson still feels he's too good for that, he always will.

^ Will never happen. Son keeps it too real for the D League.
smokin.gif

Got that sense of false pride.
mean.gif
dude could of went pro in 2 sports...

was the best high school bball and football player in the state (won states for both)..

chose bball and became insanely good at it...

you can hate the man, dont hate his game tho..aint no false sense of pride, cuz EARNED every ounce of that pride the hard way...

respect it!

In a Celtics vs Clippers game, had to be tough to decide which broadcast to go with nationally. Either way, you're wrong. Tommy Heinson already has me ready to just mute the game and put some music on

Iverson still keeping it trill. :smokin

NBA career over, kids taken away, a no alcohol order... but I bet he's still got that swag, and a grip of fans that remain loyal as long as he stays keepin it hunnit. :pimp:

Clown. Exactly why I was never a fan. Get your mind right, Bubba Chuck. What are you doing w/ your life?

I read this first two sentences like "Huuuuuuuuuuuuuh?" until I got to the last one :lol:

Glad to see we're up so much on what is still a good Clippers team. Good job Boston. We'd be up even more if not for all these bad calls. Barnes should have been called for a goaltend, and Turiaf should have gotten a flagrant. Also good to see them finally call a dribbling violation on Crawford.
pimp.gif

The Clippers reaaaalllyyyy miss Chris Paul.

I mean any team that has chris paul and suddenly he goes out will be effected, but wow it's still drastic to see.

Bledsoe isn't it man.

Chris Paul for MVP. This what we look like without him :lol:

No offense. No fast breaks. Hetting blown out by two bad teams.

Ralph Lawler wins for not conforming to headsets like most guys. He's all about holding a mic the entire game. :lol:

Chris Paul is literally the Most Valuable Player in the league. Literally.

The Clippers don't know how to play basketball without this guy, they wouldn't be a playoff team without CP3. I don't know how anyone can disagree.

Chris Paul is literally the Most Valuable Player in the league. Literally.

The Clippers don't know how to play basketball without this guy, they wouldn't be a playoff team without CP3. I don't know how anyone can disagree.

Durant>>>*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom