Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paul Millsap versus Avery Bradley in Utah.

Combined 9-9 in the first six minutes.

Bradley is giving poor Earl Watson the business in every way.

I'm going to hammer home this point about Utah's guards as much as possible. Clowns.

Last edited:
Rudy Gay is awfully terrible tonight

Yup...Wizards defense has been giving him fits.

Also, the way Brad Beal has been playing as of late, he's going to make a serious push for ROY. Lillard doesn't have it locked up just yet.

I know it's BHZ-esque of me to post this, but:
what does this mean 
nerd.gif

Yup...Wizards defense has been giving him fits.

Also, the way Brad Beal has been playing as of late, he's going to make a serious push for ROY. Lillard doesn't have it locked up just yet.

Disagree. Unless Lillard completely trucks the rest of this season, he has ROY locked. Not enough games in the season left for anyone else in the rookie class to even compete with Lillard for that award. The only way Beal gets it is if Lillard starts completely trucking and Beal goes ******ed.

Disagree. Unless Lillard completely trucks the rest of this season, he has ROY locked. Not enough games in the season left for anyone else in the rookie class to even compete with Lillard for that award. The only way Beal gets it is if Lillard starts completely trucking and Beal goes ******ed.

two months left in the season...if the Wizards keep winning and Beal keeps playing at the same pace as he's done since 1/1, he's got a chance at winning the award. Plenty of basketball left.

Beal doesn't even think he's going to win ROY :lol: stop it.

That's all Lillard. Beal and Wall will be fun to watch going forward especially if they can add a dynamic front court player, too bad the draft is kinda ***

Come on AT, Dion isn't a top candidate for ROY.

However I'm pleased with what I've seen so far and he's gonna be a good one for the Cavs :pimp:

I think it's Lillard's award...unless he completely falls off/gets injured and Beal/Davis goes bananas..Drummond tho 
pimp.gif
...He's going to be a good one for the pistons, him and Monroe 
pimp.gif

It's absolutely Lilliards right now.

Than it would be Drummond, Waiters, Beal and Davis (no specific order).

That's it. Bradley Beal is my guy - ya'll know that - but he and Dion are playing very similar - and their PER is almost indentical - so if you're talking Beal - you gotta throw Dion in there as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom