Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh for sure its gonna be Okc/Miami finals..I think the nuggets will make it tough for any team that will face them in the first round, I did not say they were going to win the championship...But ya never know, it depends on the matchups, and if you are a true nba fan, you can't underestimate anybody

Waiters and Beal aren't better than Lamb, they're just blessed to be on *** teams

Yup.

Everytime Lamb touches the court, he cooks. I know Thabo consistently shows he's a good spot up shooter to go with his defense, but Brooks has to find a way to give son some more clock.

Or send him down to the DLeague so he can drop 30+ again. :rolleyes

76 pts in the paint for denver 
sick.gif

*flamesuit on*

Kobe has to be on steroids or that germany procedure worked better than any PED could. He's 34, he's played in almost every game and he looks almost exactly like he did in his prime. His quickness and hops literally make NO sense at that age with all that mileage. (every other HS guy was cooked by 34) I'd understand if he adjusted his game but he's been playing the same way since 09. The numbers are identical, it's actually crazy. Yeah, he works hard and has insane footwork and skills - but jesus, he's still a monster athlete. I don't know man - I've heard too many MLB stories about work ethic being the reason behind "fishy" things going on. :smh:

*flamesuit on*

Kobe has to be on steroids or that germany procedure worked better than any PED could. He's 34, he's played in almost every game and he looks almost exactly like he did in his prime. His quickness and hops literally make NO sense at that age with all that mileage. (every other HS guy was cooked by 34) I'd understand if he adjusted his game but he's been playing the same way since 09. The numbers are identical, it's actually crazy. Yeah, he works hard and has insane footwork and skills - but jesus, he's still a monster athlete. I don't know man - I've heard too many MLB stories about work ethic being the reason behind "fishy" things going on. :smh:

Oh God, Dwight Howard just got posterized by Fareed.

This year, Javell McGee Paint Defense > Dwight Howard's

*flamesuit on*

The NBA drug testing isn't as strenuous as the MLB/NFL right?

Dion Waiters looks like such a bum sometimes. I hate the way he carries himself around the court, looks so damn lazy lol. The talent is definitely there though, perfect 6th man IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom