Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hayward, in three games since returning from injury (Warriors, Clippers, Celtics):

22.0 points (17-39, 6-14, 26-29) in 31.3 minutes
4.3 rebounds
3.3 assists (0.67 turnovers)
1.0 blocks

Still only 22, 6'8", good shooter, pretty good athlete, gets to the line, sneaky playmaker/creator, tries to defend.

Love the kid.

Well damn, get it Faried!!!

Imagine if Portland had taken him>Nolan Smith 
nerd.gif

He woulda got injured :lol: :smh:
This is definitely true 
laugh.gif

LMA and Faried up front would be tough tho

LMA needs to come home already...

Houston has the space for Dwight + another 12 mil+ contract? Because I've seen that mentioned on here as a possibility a few times now.

Didnt Kobe got randomly tested after one those olympic games because he was the leading scorer or something?

Hayward, in three games since returning from injury (Warriors, Clippers, Celtics):

22.0 points (17-39, 6-14, 26-29) in 31.3 minutes
4.3 rebounds
3.3 assists (0.67 turnovers)
1.0 blocks

Still only 22, 6'8", good shooter, pretty good athlete, gets to the line, sneaky playmaker/creator, tries to defend.

Love the kid.
I wish he were more aggressive, but that's nitpicking.
Houston has the space for Dwight + another 12 mil+ contract? Because I've seen that mentioned on here as a possibility a few times now.
By my math, depending team options (Francisco Garcia and Carlos Delfino), their team cap should be around $40-45 million this summer. If the salary cap is around $60 million, that'll give them enough to make a respectable offer to Dwight Howard (he's eligible for a starting salary of $20 million from the Lakers).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom