Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
um considering they had a whooping field goal percentage on .387...(despite majority the shots were within 10-12 feet of the basket) more turnovers then assist, and a amazing and staggering .553 from the free throw. Um how many teams in the nba..hell college, highschool even shoot 38% from the field again? How about 55% from the free throw? Or have a 1 assist to 2 turnover ratio?

Not to mention the complicated, and systematic offense and defensive schemes they ran. What a 2 -3 zone on defense perhaps? Maybe a lil triangle offense? Ill just totally ignore the fact most of the entry passes to wilt, the defender guarding him couldnt even jump high enough to reach over wilts shoulder....let alone high enough to block the interior pass.

None of that has anything to do with being athletic or their physical attributes.

STEPH.gif

:x

None of that has anything to do with being athletic or their physical attributes.
um so being 6'9 6'10 and not having the hops to dunk... not having enough lift to stop an interior past to a center. dudes going for rebounds off the glass and not having the ups to grab it off the backboard...so it falls down and fumbles into their lap.

survey says your squad is 4 behind us in the standings. Second place in the East, 3-0 against the defending champs this season...I dont know if we're contenders yet, but we're a pretty good team
pacers are legit and i dont see why they arent second seeded...but it seems like they..and i cant put my finger on it, missing something that solidifies them as unquestionable legit championship caliber team.

um so being 6'9 6'10 and not having the hops to dunk... not having enough lift to stop an interior past to a center. dudes going for rebounds off the glass and not having the ups to grab it off the backboard...so it falls down and fumbles into their lap.
damn, can't imagine being 6'9 and not being able to dunk..there was this guy when i was in hs that could not dunk the ball and he was 6'7 bout 160 lbs... damn, a waste of such height 
laugh.gif

I'm like 99% sure the USA coaches don't get paid...
Talking about at duke ...no college coach should be paid more than ANY nba coach
Dont care what you did for that school

survey says your squad is 4 behind us in the standings. Second place in the East, 3-0 against the defending champs this season...I dont know if we're contenders yet, but we're a pretty good team

Idk but i hope we see a pacers knicks 2nd round
Classic series

damn, can't imagine being 6'9 and not being able to dunk..there was this guy when i was in hs that could not dunk the ball and he was 6'7 bout 160 lbs... damn, a waste of such height :lol:

Shaq said he couldn't dunk until he was 6'11

Coach K is overrated though. How hard is it to really coach a team with Lebron, Wade, Kobe, CP3, Bosh, Durant, Melo, to a gold medal?

Their only competition is spain, and not really even.

Why did Larry Brown fail?

As much as you need to be good with the x's/o's, you also have to know how to manage egos and keep guys' feelings from getting hurt.

is Larry Brown an HOFer? I was thinking about this the other day. GREAT GREAT GREAT coach, but I wonder if his last few years in the league hurt him

I'm like 99% sure the USA coaches don't get paid...
Talking about at duke ...no college coach should be paid more than ANY nba coach
Dont care what you did for that school

Idk but i hope we see a pacers knicks 2nd round
Classic series

that makes no sense when schools like duke, north carolina, uk, ku etc... generate more money than the bucks, pistons, or kings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom