Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
James Harden is not better than Kobe
Ok..but Rockets>Lakers 
pimp.gif

you guys arre really tryna say harden is better than kobe?

ya'll really dont know anything about basketball and are just homers :smh:

So with no legit #2 option, no real depth, inconsistent PG play, and the responsibility of generating points in the paint for his team, harden's team is in the playoff hunt and he's been efficient.

So with no legit #2 option, no real depth, inconsistent PG play, and the responsibility of generating points in the paint for his team, harden's team is in the playoff hunt and he's been efficient.

Based on this argument, Harden is the best player in the league.

Based on this argument, Harden is the best player in the league.

This season and this season alone, he's behind Parker, Durant, and lebron.

Fine, throw in CP3

I dont think Harden is better than DWade yet but I'll entertain the thought better than Kobe no damn way :smh:

Son Harden ain't *** with Kobe not one bit is he better than Wade Yeah....I say the Second best 2 guard in league behind Kobe

Harden is and has been the best two in the league all season
This, I thought he would take over the sg position next year since Kobe has been insane, but after the OKC game in which he took over, scoring 16 pts in the quarter and carrying the team back from 14 down with 7 mins left convinced me that Harden is the best sg this year..:pimp:  With Kobe slightly behind 

This thread just gets better and better :lol: :lol:

This season and this season alone, he's behind Parker, Durant, and lebron.

Fine, throw in CP3

But all those players you mentioned have a legit #2 and more talent. Outside of LeBron, the Spurs, Thunder, and Clippers are all deeper teams. Are you telling me James Harden is the 2nd best player in the league?

But if Kobe is the better player on the better team shouldn't the Lakers be ahead of the Rockets on the standings?

This is a board where people were calling Kobe the 2nd or 3rd best player in the league the other day. Right now. In 2013. And not even 1 or 2 people, a whole bunch of them.

No point even discussing stuff like this.

But if Kobe is the better player on the better team shouldn't the Lakers be ahead of the Rockets on the standings?

Great question. Anyone got a response for this?

Would love to hear it. Kobe did say "its all about winning" Im sure kb understands that he aint better than Harden.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom