Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tony Parker is the greatest. Except when it's time to prop up Tim Duncan. Then he sucks.

Nah but really I was going by what I read on NT the past couple of years. Parker ALWAYS been a great player for the SPURS

Parker my 3rd fav player ever.

1.Tim
2. Manu
3. Parker

:smokin

You don't even give Paker his respect. :smh: :lol:

:stoneface:

The hell you talking about I don't respect him. Dude has been ballin this season. How the hell you expect a SPURS fan not to respect Parker?

Parker> CP3

The match ups this year proves it.

Hol'up I thought Duncan made him better

Parker a 28 pick again Duncan made him better. Parker only won his finals MVP cause of boobie

But now you want to give him his respect. You got it bruh....

But if Kobe is the better player on the better team shouldn't the Lakers be ahead of the Rockets on the standings?

Great question. Anyone got a response for this?

Would love to hear it. Kobe did say "its all about winning" Im sure kb understands that he aint better than Harden.

okay so if we go by winning then kobe is the best outta everybody in the nba including duncan

5rings>4rings

What with all this hate against kobe even with this season kobe is still better than harden. Harden is on a team build of role players. Kobe on a team filled with players that were the number 1/2 options on their team. I like harden a lot as a player but don't get high on his success right now.. Plus he has not played a playoff game yet as the number one option but a lot of yall crowning him king. Let's not forget what tmac did for the rockets(I am a huge tmac fan still feel he can play back up pg/sf for 1-4 seed playoff team)

Cp3 still the best pg

Parkers having a good year but cp3 was ballin heavy before he got hurt

Dudes got short attention span when it comes to the nba season

It's still Kobe, then Wade the Harden. Hardens not first yet, lets stop that.

And give Wade more credit because just like so many of y'all think that he "needs" LeBron, LeBron needs him just as much or more to elevate his game to the highest level. These two dudes fuel off each other, on defense, transition, and especially on offense because its impossible to double team one of them when the other is on the court. Why do you think these dudes are shooting 50 + percent from the field every game?

As for Harden, keep him out of the Wade or Kobe conversation. Hardens should be better compared to his old teammate Russell Westbrook, both of them have the ball all the damn time.

Last edited:
So in basketball news a Denver newspaper (Yes I know very bias) says with LA struggling for a playoff spot, Philly being trash w/o Bynum and Orlando who was gonna suck anyway just now getting their first game with Al Harrington Denver is the clear winner in the Dwight-Bynum trade? Agree? Only team with a winning record and in playoffs if they started today :pimp:

Cp3 still the best pg

Parkers having a good year but cp3 was ballin heavy before he got hurt

Dudes got short attention span when it comes to the nba season

Ans there it is folks. CP3 was ballin but not anymore. Its okay maybe next year CP3 can get All NBA 1st team next year.

What with all this hate against kobe even with this season kobe is still better than harden. Harden is on a team build of role players. Kobe on a team filled with players that were the number 1/2 options on their team. I like harden a lot as a player but don't get high on his success right now.. Plus he has not played a playoff game yet as the number one option but a lot of yall crowning him king. Let's not forget what tmac did for the rockets(I am a huge tmac fan still feel he can play back up pg/sf for 1-4 seed playoff team)

My Man....addicted4sneakers gotta be an idiotic troll for that one, like Kobe usually says "we don't eat at the same dinner table" remember that one :lol: .....show they matchups one on one on YouTube GET AT ME!

It's still Kobe, then Wade the Harden. Hardens not first yet, lets stop that.

Nah its can go

Wade
Harden

kobe isnt even gonna make the playoffs. I dont reward guys that have ALL NBA type talent on their team but still cant get their teams above .500

Addicted is good people, far from a troll. He just believes something different than others, no harm in that.

So in basketball news a Denver newspaper (Yes I know very bias) says with LA struggling for a playoff spot, Philly being trash w/o Bynum and Orlando who was gonna suck anyway just now getting their first game with Al Harrington Denver is the clear winner in the Dwight-Bynum trade? Agree? Only team with a winning record and in playoffs if they started today
pimp.gif
Well, if going by record, then I guess you say they won 
laugh.gif

That trade was 100% about the future not so much this season. Iggy ain't someone you can build around.... Dwight and Bynum, a little more so.

I take issue to the best player in a position being on a losing team. Same reason why I have issues calling Kevin Love the best power forward.

Wade has had a great season, as has Kobe, as has Harden. Each have been great.

I take issue to the best player in a position being on a losing team. Same reason why I have issues calling Kevin Love the best power forward.

Wade has had a great season, as has Kobe, as has Harden. Each have been great.
Soooo having said that, you got Wade>Harden>Kobe??? 
tongue.gif

So what are you really saying about Kobe then dooboodoo?
U can't count out kobe until the end of the season u acting like we talking about the best sg during the off season. Rockets are still the number eight seed with twenty something game left to play. I think both teams will make the play off but let's see how the young rockets team play with ten games left in the season and every game counts. This is when the vets step up

So what are you really saying about Kobe then dooboodoo?
U can't count out kobe until the end of the season u acting like we talking about the best sg during the off season. Rockets are still the number eight seed with twenty something game left to play. I think both teams will make the play off but let's see how the young rockets team play with ten games left in the season and every game counts. This is when the vets step up

I see what you saying but these other folks talking reckless :rolleyes

Defensively Harden and Kobe have both been below average this year. Not much of a gap there and I might argue Harden's defense has been less poor than Kobe's. Offensively I give Harden the edge because he takes and makes more threes and gets to the line 10 times a game. I don't see what's wrong with calling Harden the best SG in the league this year.
Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

If someone believes that Harden has been better than Kobe this season, I wouldn't take issue.

At the least, they are even. Don't give Kobe the benefit of the doubt just because he is who he is.
Basically.

*shrugs*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom