Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully this is sarcasm :lol:

its the truth though. who else can? aint nobody in the east touching the heat.

We saw what happen to the pacers last year.

brooklyn is hot trash

chicago is still good but without a leader

Atlanta is Atlanta :lol:

the knicks are the only team who have a chance at stopping them. Is it a good chance? not really but out of all the east teams they have the vets who wont be intimidated...

did you see what happened to the Knicks last year?
Different team unlike the Pacers.

what? How is it a different team? And using that logic how are the Pacers the same team?

Because yall added Jason Kidd, and Pablo Prigioni? Lance Stephenson averages more points than both of them combined. We added Ian Mahimi instead of the blackhole we had last year in Lou Amundson. We have a backup PG in DJ Augustine. Paul George is obviously a different player. Did you see them get smashed by 34 by the Pacers? Is this real life?

Son, it's no coincidence that in Derek Fisher's debut game OKC has their biggest victory of the season.
45 point win with Fisher > any game Jeremy Lamb was a part of.
Who cares if he shot 0 for 4.
The Championship Experience is in full effect.
somehow we have all these blowouts where dude would be able to get his fair share of mins.. but we have him down in the NBDL

McGee 
smokin.gif
laugh.gif
 great 30 second stretch for him 

Aiight man I'm going to bed. Good night NT, Good Game Phoenix fans if there are any.

This was the Suns game 7 of the NBA finals. Let em cook. SPURS still the #1 seed so whatever. Not like we got "2 all stars" with a below .500 record.

We got the kings coming into the AT&T Center Friday. Automatic W. Right [COLOR=#red]rck[/COLOR]? :smokin

Last edited:
Semi NBA related,

Bill Walton right now commentating this Colorado Stanford game :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: legendary tangents all over the place :lol:

Mavericks. :rofl:

Score 38 in the first, score 46 through the rest of the game, including a five point quarter. Pathetic. This team is going down hard.

Lakers won that game, though.

Don't get me wrong. Steph is amazing. One of my fav players in the league for sure.

But...a 50 point game in a loss is in no way better than a 60 point game in a win.

You're underestimating just how bad the Knicks were that year. Haha

This Knick team is light years away from that other team.

Aiight man I'm going to bed. Good night NT, Good Game Phoenix fans if there are any.

This was the Suns game 7 of the NBA finals. Let em cook. SPURS still the #1 seed so whatever. Not like we got "2 all stars" with a below .500 record.

We got the kings coming into the AT&T Center Friday. Automatic W. Right [COLOR=#red]rck[/COLOR]? :smokin

Reg Season Chumps WE KNOW ABOUT YA!

You do realize that the regular season matters right, seeing as how its what determines the playoffs. You keep saying that, yet the Lakers might not make the playoffs at all so what does that say about them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom