Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do realize that the regular season matters right, seeing as how its what determines the playoffs. You keep saying that, yet the Lakers might not make the playoffs at all so what does that say about them?

All you gotta do is @ me....being the number one seed don't mean much son, and we've seen plenty of times y'all get bounced in the 1st or 2nd rd. I'd be praying not to see us in the 1st bank on it!

All you gotta do is @ me....being the number one seed don't mean much son, and we've seen plenty of times y'all get bounced in the 1st or 2nd rd. I'd be praying not to see us in the 1st bank on it!

But the Lakers may not make the playoffs with 4 future hall of famers though :lol: ...

before you start knocking out number 1 seeds, lets make the playoffs.

Hopefully this is sarcasm :lol:

its the truth though. who else can? aint nobody in the east touching the heat.

We saw what happen to the pacers last year.

brooklyn is hot trash

chicago is still good but without a leader

Atlanta is Atlanta :lol:

the knicks are the only team who have a chance at stopping them. Is it a good chance? not really but out of all the east teams they have the vets who wont be intimidated...

did you see what happened to the Knicks last year?
Different team unlike the Pacers.

what? How is it a different team? And using that logic how are the Pacers the same team?

Because yall added Jason Kidd, and Pablo Prigioni?
Keep going.
Lance Stephenson averages more points than both of them combined. We added Ian Mahimi instead of the blackhole we had last year in Lou Amundson.
Irrelevant in the big picture.
We have a backup PG in DJ Augustine. Paul George is obviously a different player.
Paul George is the same dude you're just seeing what he can be cuz that punk *** ***** Granger aint playing.
Did you see them get smashed by 34 by the Pacers?
The Pacers aren't better than the Knicks. Defintiely not 34 pts better. You don't believe that.
Is this real life?
Realer than real.

Thanks I was waiting on this.
You do realize that the regular season matters right, seeing as how its what determines the playoffs. You keep saying that, yet the Lakers might not make the playoffs at all so what does that say about them?
Because when the Lakers go to the playoffs they win every year... Or did they not get bounced in the second round last year.... Do you not realize how poor the argument you're making is? Everything you've said can be applied to the Lakers in recent history, and you've never once discussed the present, because theres nothing positive in the present to discuss.

IDC if we play the Lakers, but if we do, we will beat them. Inb4 ring check or some other irrelevant thing

Last edited:
at least warriors, jazz, mavs lost... but damn, we could've been 7th seed now..what a shot tho, tomorrow i hope the lakers lose lol lets go minny 
tongue.gif

Hopefully this is sarcasm :lol:

its the truth though. who else can? aint nobody in the east touching the heat.

We saw what happen to the pacers last year.

brooklyn is hot trash

chicago is still good but without a leader

Atlanta is Atlanta :lol:

the knicks are the only team who have a chance at stopping them. Is it a good chance? not really but out of all the east teams they have the vets who wont be intimidated...

did you see what happened to the Knicks last year?
Different team unlike the Pacers.

what? How is it a different team? And using that logic how are the Pacers the same team?

Because yall added Jason Kidd, and Pablo Prigioni?
Keep going.
Lance Stephenson averages more points than both of them combined. We added Ian Mahimi instead of the blackhole we had last year in Lou Amundson.
Irrelevant in the big picture.
We have a backup PG in DJ Augustine. Paul George is obviously a different player.
Paul George is the same dude you're just seeing what he can be cuz that punk *** ***** Granger aint playing.
Did you see them get smashed by 34 by the Pacers?
The Pacers aren't better than the Knicks. Defintiely not 34 pts better. You don't believe that.
Is this real life?
Realer than real.

The standings say they're better. They've been better on the court...what more do you need? I'm sure you'll never accept it because you're a Knicks fan, but I dont know how you can logically say they're better than the Pacers right now

My last memory of fisher is in last year finals.......derrick Fisher in the middle on a 3 on 1 break with westbrook on the left side and durant on the right and fisher going in for a finger roll and get his stuff blocked losing all the momentum for the game and series.... I still dont know what the hell he was thinking.

My last memory of fisher is in last year finals.......derrick Fisher in the middle on a 3 on 1 break with westbrook on the left side and durant on the right and fisher going in for a finger roll and get his stuff blocked losing all the momentum for the game and series.... I still dont know what the hell he was thinking.

:lol: :lol:

and the pacers are better than the knicks.

i would love to see how the phx staff works compared to the portland staff :lol:

Thanks I was waiting on this.

Because when the Lakers go to the playoffs they win every year... Or did they not get bounced in the second round last year.... Do you not realize how poor the argument you're making is? Everything you've said can be applied to the Lakers in recent history, and you've never once discussed the present, because theres nothing positive in the present to discuss.

IDC if we play the Lakers, but if we do, we will beat them. Inb4 ring check or some other irrelevant thing

You know deep down you ain't beating us in the 1st rd...past present future y'all some old ***** we all know that already, when was the last time y'all got a chip??? And your much older I'd give up those dreams of winning another chip anytime soon homie

The standings say they're better. They've been better on the court...what more do you need? I'm sure you'll never accept it because you're a Knicks fan, but I dont know how you can logically say they're better than the Pacers right now
So all it will take is for the Pacers to lose 3 in a row and Knicks to win 3 more in a row for you to accept the Pacers aren't better? :lol:

i would love to see how the phx staff works compared to the portland staff
laugh.gif
voo doo brah
magic, duh
dat veteran savvy 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom