Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The standings say they're better. They've been better on the court...what more do you need? I'm sure you'll never accept it because you're a Knicks fan, but I dont know how you can logically say they're better than the Pacers right now
So all it will take is for the Pacers to lose 3 in a row and Knicks to win 3 more in a row for you to accept the Pacers aren't better? :lol:

and them not getting smashed by 34....that generally doesnt help

You know deep down you ain't beating us in the 1st rd...past present future y'all some old ***** we all know that already, when was the last time y'all got a chip??? And your much older I'd give up those dreams of winning another chip anytime soon homie

Can you and the Spurs fans just shut the hell up already.

Or at least make it interesting, put some money where your mouth is. Us regulars from this thread will keep an eye for it. If the Lakers play the Spurs in the first round, and you believe y'all can win. Put up a couple hundred dollars or some kicks, cause all this homer nonsense is so damn stupid.

Laker and Spurs fans who want in, put the $ up or just shut up.

My last memory of fisher is in last year finals.......derrick Fisher in the middle on a 3 on 1 break with westbrook on the left side and durant on the right and fisher going in for a finger roll and get his stuff blocked losing all the momentum for the game and series.... I still dont know what the hell he was thinking.

I've been trying to find this video for a while. **** was hilarious at the time. It was a huge swing too.

You hear that Antidope, Dobedoo, or any other Spurs fans in this thread. If the Lakers play the Spurs in the first round, he's willing to put money on the table the Lakers are winning.

Which one of y'all are throwing in :nerd:

Two things....

That Suns training staff must feature Dr. James Andrews and some group of wizards.

Damn the Cavs should have kept JJ Hickson. I don't even remember how he ended up leaving them but he would have helped them out a ton.

You hear that Antidope, Dobedoo, or any other Spurs fans in this thread. If the Lakers play the Spurs in the first round, he's willing to put money on the table the Lakers are winning.

Which one of y'all are throwing in :nerd:
:lol: He's only willing to make that bet cuz he know the LAL probably won't make the playoffs

Remind me of this dude who tried to make a bet with a stipulation in it about the Knicks and Nets. Of course it didn't happen so he saved money.
The standings say they're better. They've been better on the court...what more do you need? I'm sure you'll never accept it because you're a Knicks fan, but I dont know how you can logically say they're better than the Pacers right now
So all it will take is for the Pacers to lose 3 in a row and Knicks to win 3 more in a row for you to accept the Pacers aren't better? :lol:

:lol: Hope you keep bringing up that regular season loss in the playoffs.

And the Steph HOFer stuff wasn't funny because it was such an absurd scenario, but because we were talking about someone who had roughly 3 NBA seasons under his belt for the Hall. At least with Vince Carter, Allen Iverson, etc., conversations we actually have a body of work to discuss... rather than saying "well hypothetically if he does X, then Y, and doesn't Z, then he'll definitely make the HOF". It's just another hypothetical scenario people like to discuss in this thread.

Steph got busy tonight, kudos to him.

given that the regular season this year is all we have to go off of...the evidence shows that the Pacers are better.

is there actually anybody else in this thread who thinks the Knicks are better than the Pacers?

It's just 1 game, bro. Teams have off nights all the time. Let's wait till the season series ends at least to have this discussion.

Pacers playing great ball though.

Knicks won the first game.

The second game was a close toss up and the Knicks didn't have Melo that game because of the suspension from the KG incident.

Third game was a blow out and a bad outing by the Knicks. But everyone will remember this game because it's the most recent and people tend to have a short term memory.

Last game is coming up April 14th @ NY. I think these two teams are more evenly matched than what most people believe. Pacers def playing better defense now though.

Last edited:
Solarius makes bhz look like the most objective person on NT.

Steph Curry :pimp: Can't wait for him to leave the Warriors.

Solarius makes bhz look like the most objective person on NT.

Steph Curry :pimp: Can't wait for him to leave the Warriors.

what did I say that wasn't objective or true?

I'm not objective, but we have a couple Knicks fans on here talking like they have some history of post season success.

Last time I checked, the Pacers are a second place team, and are playing amazing basketball. I didnt say anything about championship contention at this point, but I'm definitely enjoying the ride

Last edited:
Found it: 4:18

laugh.gif

OKC really should've won game 4.

Just missed out by like 5 minutes 
ohwell.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom