Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
PJIII 
frown.gif

The laker thread is on some other stuff right now.

Wow.

:smh:

Lakers got their fans ready to pop off. damn. :x

Last edited:
Stephen Curry is ******g sick. Thanks to whoever posted that video a couple pages back didn't get to catch the game but man some of those 3s were :x

the corpse of jermaine o'neal rises

man jermaine oneal is having an excellent season in limited minutes he has played this year. remakable for how many seasons hes had under his belt. a shame all the problems his family is having though.

I hadn't heard about that....what kind of problems?

I was just watching highlights of his 55 point game, when he sat the final few minutes because he didnt want to break Reggies record. I loved JO in Indy man

man jermaine oneal is having an excellent season in limited minutes he has played this year. remakable for how many seasons hes had under his belt. a shame all the problems his family is having though.

I was just watching highlights of his 55 point game, when he sat the final few minutes because he didnt want to break Reggies record. I loved JO in Indy man
His daughter has to have heart surgery because of a valve issue. And this is after he had an irregular heartbeat earlier in the season.

Last edited:
Steph tonight. :smokin

Can't believe he got robbed of an All Star bid because they wanted to put Duncan in. :smh:

What a waste. :x

His daughter has to have heart surgery because of a valve issue. And this is after he had an irregular heartbeat earlier in the season.

Thats crazy man. I like JO alot, I wish him and his daughter the best

|I

All this Jermaine O'Neal talk makes me want to go watch this

what could have been |I

Last edited:

|I

what could have been |I

man why dont they ever have the video of jermaine oneal super slide punching the fatty twins that came on the court??

austin crosherre in the middle of the court looking like he crapped his pants :lol:

|I

what could have been |I

man why dont they ever have the video of jermaine oneal super slide punching the fatty twins that came on the court??

austin crosherre in the middle of the court looking like he crapped his pants :lol:

Bro, I remember this like it was yesterday. JO really teed off on a fan. Him and Stephen Jackson were doing work. I guarantee that dude regretted running on the court that day.

had JO landed that superman punch dude def would be in jail :lol: :smh:

i remember getting home from work at that time and turning on the game and seeing that with the :wow:

tired.gif

what could have been
tired.gif

austin crosherre in the middle of the court looking like he crapped his pants
laugh.gif

Bro, I remember this like it was yesterday. JO really teed off on a fan. Him and Stephen Jackson were doing work. I guarantee that dude regretted running on the court that day.
I remember turning on the TV like 5 seconds before Ron Ron hacked Ben Wallace and realizing something was gonna go down 
mean.gif

|I

what could have been |I

I remember turning on the TV like 5 seconds before Ron Ron hacked Ben Wallace and realizing something was gonna go down 
mean.gif

they were one of the best teams in the league at the time. Without those suspensions who know what may have happened

ahh memories :lol:

i remember my family was sleeping and i was screaming OMG and my mom and brother yelling at me and it was all over the news here right after in michigan. it was nuts

Damn time flies. I still remember watching that game and going nuts. That JO punch to that fan and Stephen Jackson n Artest teeing off on them dudes in the crowd :x :smh: :lol:
Artest was averaging like 22 that year n was on fire that game too smh

Ben wallace shoulda gotten banned from the nba..

And I hope Detroit never wins a damn thing again.
Sorry *** fans :x

lol fatty twin number one stepped up like he was gonna box jermaine. son froze like **** what i get myself into? lol. then video game jermaine with the street fighter slide punch :lol:

lol fatty twin number one stepped up like he was gonna box jermaine. son froze like **** what i get myself into? lol. then video game jermaine with the street fighter slide punch :lol:

I want to know how hype you have to be to step to a dude whos like 6'11 280 lbs

Ben wallace shoulda gotten banned from the nba..

And I hope Detroit never wins a damn thing again.
Sorry *** fans :x

Lmao I wouldnt have gone that far lol. Artest did try to play it cool but that fans amazing aim of hitting Artests face while he was laying down on that table sent him over the edge lol. It was a wrap after that :lol:
Still the craziest thing I've ever seen in a sporting event tho

Dude acted like he got hit super hard
If ben wallace didnt react like a *****
Then the whole thing woulda never happened. Not an over reaction.

Yeah pretty crazy tho :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom