Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sloan is at the Lakers game, I just paused my TV and just stared at her like,

abixBOc3.gif

.How long is kevin love out for? ^ from what I see noah brings it every night tho and deng as 2nd n 3rd options thats not bad. I always thought they had a solid team

Last edited:
But rose has no help

I was just thinking this.

Reggie is sitting at the crib like :rolleyes

Because those stats are regular occurrences. :lol:

of course not. But I'd say a center being a defensive monster, and averaging 12, 11, 4, 2, and 1 is pretty good any day of the week. You guys should see if the Lakers will give you Dwight for Noah lol

Noah has never been the problem, you know what you're going to get with him night in and night out. its not having someone who can constantly create their own offense and a weak bench now.

But rose has no help

of course not. But I'd say a center being a defensive monster, and averaging 12, 11, 4, 2, and 1 is pretty good any day of the week. You guys should see if the Lakers will give you Dwight for Noah lol

Noah has never been the problem, you know what you're going to get with him night in and night out. its not having someone who can constantly create their own offense and a weak bench now.

Isn't that the point of having an All Star point guard, that he can create for the people around him? So when you have to go to the backup, of course there is going to be some drop off. I didn't hear any of these complaints when they were the #1 seed in the East.

I think chicago only gave it 1 shot. Aster miami dismantled them I think they were the only other real threat coming out the east last year then in the 1st rd we all kno what happened.

But rose has no help

Isn't that the point of having an All Star point guard, that he can create for the people around him? So when you have to go to the backup, of course there is going to be some drop off. I didn't hear any of these complaints when they were the #1 seed in the East.

Then you weren't listening... The need for a legit #2 scorer has been the topic of conversation/need since game 3 of the ECF 2yrs ago. Boozer was brought in to play that role and has been vastly unsuccessful. Now we're stuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom