Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rick Adleman's resemblance to Hitler is Uncanny

Luke is the ONLY player to play every game this year. Sucks we have all the televised games but guys are recovering from surgeries. Pek is hurt as well. Horrible season :smh:

I'm sayin', Chase down for the year. My goodness. Brandon Roy too!

Last edited:
Then you weren't listening... The need for a legit #2 scorer has been the topic of conversation/need since game 3 of the ECF 2yrs ago. Boozer was brought in to play that role and has been vastly unsuccessful. Now we're stuck.

Still have you're amnesty, not as stuck as you think. Who'd the Bulls even be able to pick up to satisfy Reggie Rose?

Then you weren't listening... The need for a legit #2 scorer has been the topic of conversation/need since game 3 of the ECF 2yrs ago. Boozer was brought in to play that role and has been vastly unsuccessful. Now we're stuck.

Still have you're amnesty, not as stuck as you think. Who'd the Bulls even be able to pick up to satisfy Reggie Rose?

It's not about Reggie. He's just echoing what fans have been saying for years.

Ideal situation would be someone like OJ to go with a K.Love or DMC

I knew they would bet he first and I aint eem mad about it. It was hilarious 

Rio in the full blown Super Mario costume
laugh.gif

[rule]Dont worry Ska, theres a Laker game tonight, and Heat, Thunder, Spurs, and Clippers game tomorrow. By Saturday morning I will have my list

Died @ Mario Chalmers dressed as Mario :rofl:

The Reggie thing was a joke.

Kevin Love would be dope but he's not a free agent for a while and the Bulls don't have the assets to trade for him. OJ Mayo, I guess.

If the Mavs continue sucking this bad, Dirk should want out. Him on the Bulls next year would be a dope fit. That's only if Dirk is allowed to go.

you have a guy like Luol Deng, and you would rather take shots away from him and give them to OJ Mayo? Hows that been working out for Dallas so far?

We can complain about the roster, but obviously the biggest reason they arent in convention is because their best player isn't on the court. Neither Kevin Love, nor DMC are coming this season or next, but with a core of Rose/Deng/Noah out there they could still be a very good team

This was suppose to be the best season since 03-04 and we just got ran the @#$ over with injuries :smh:

Thank gawd I won the championship with the Wolves on 2k :lol: I feel some pride

Last edited:
apparently this is whats going on with Hibbert during his suspension :rofl:

Roy Hibbert: Wasn't sure if I wanted to bring this up. But sum time has passed. What r y'all's thoughts on the pope stepping down. Twitter @Hoya2aPacer

and

Mike Wells: Hibbert told The Indy Star that he's going to pay Lance Stephenson's $35K fine for being a good teammate and having his back. Twitter

I don't understand what makes Rubio such a sick passer, I swear he makes passes I never see anyone else make.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom