Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
oj? Id say u better off with deng.

to go along with. OJ can do something that Lu can't and that's create his own shot just about anytime he wants. Plus he brings a 3pt threat two things we desperately need

It's not about Reggie. He's just echoing what fans have been saying for years.

Ideal situation would be someone like OJ to go with a K.Love or DMC

The Reggie thing was a joke.

Kevin Love would be dope but he's not a free agent for a while and the Bulls don't have the assets to trade for him. OJ Mayo, I guess.

If the Mavs continue sucking this bad, Dirk should want out. Him on the Bulls next year would be a dope fit. That's only if Dirk is allowed to go.

opt out clause after next year... But yeah I'd love to have them to go with Noah, & Pooh.(Deng too if he was willing to come back for a drastically reduced amount)

Then you weren't listening... The need for a legit #2 scorer has been the topic of conversation/need since game 3 of the ECF 2yrs ago. Boozer was brought in to play that role and has been vastly unsuccessful. Now we're stuck.

Still have you're amnesty, not as stuck as you think. Who'd the Bulls even be able to pick up to satisfy Reggie Rose?

It's not about Reggie. He's just echoing what fans have been saying for years.

Ideal situation would be someone like OJ to go with a K.Love or DMC

you have a guy like Luol Deng, and you would rather take shots away from him and give them to OJ Mayo? Hows that been working out for Dallas so far?

We can complain about the roster, but obviously the biggest reason they arent in convention is because their best player isn't on the court. Neither Kevin Love, nor DMC are coming this season or next, but with a core of Rose/Deng/Noah out there they could still be a very good team

It was actually working pretty well for Dallas when OJ was given the ability to do him.

And Yes I'd like to take shots away from Luol. On a Championship team he's a 3rd option AT BEST. Like I said he doesn't solve issues we have: ability to create offense for himself or others. All of his points come off assist from others or on the fast break.

The biggest reason this team is struggling is because they lost Pooh and they diminished their strength which interior defense and rebounding by letting Asik go. Even if Pooh was here they would still struggle because he's the only means of creating offense.

As far as Love nor DMC coming this season or next... This season is damn near over and after next both have the option to leave if they so desired so who knows..

Last edited:
Yo that Rubio pass to Cunningham :x :x :x

I'm def trying that out next time I'm in a pick and roll and turning the ball over with the quickness

if you guys are interested, they're doing a "Stars of the 90s" on NBAtv. Looks like they got the B-team of legends though :lol:

you have a guy like Luol Deng, and you would rather take shots away from him and give them to OJ Mayo? Hows that been working out for Dallas so far?

We can complain about the roster, but obviously the biggest reason they arent in convention is because their best player isn't on the court. Neither Kevin Love, nor DMC are coming this season or next, but with a core of Rose/Deng/Noah out there they could still be a very good team

Forget everything you're seeing from Deng and Noah this season. The point is that there is no one on the Bulls beside Rose that the Miami Heat will respect enough to the point that it will deter them from trapping Rose to take the ball out of his hands. Anyone who watched their match up two playoffs a ago could see that.

Even with Rose healthy this team is not in championship contention. No one on the East is.

If Rose was to magically become 110 percent tomorrow and take the Bulls to the conference finals against the Heat, they will still lose to the Miami Heat in 5 to 6 games because they still suffer from the same deficiencies as season 's past. That us the issue.

Don't fall into the trap of the Bulls overachieving during the regular season and assume Rose has an adequate supporting cast, because he doesn't.

Last edited:
Yo Craig Seiger must be an underground cage fighter or some ****. Face bandaged and swole today, and he had a bunch of tiny bandaids all over his face over all star weekend. Put it like this, either he's fighting in underground bloodsport tournaments...or he's turning into Dr. Doom.

Yo Craig Seiger must be an underground cage fighter or some ****. Face bandaged and swole today, and he had a bunch of tiny bandaids all over his face over all star weekend. Put it like this, either he's fighting in underground bloodsport tournaments...or he's turning into Dr. Doom.

He has to have so much clout for them to let him on TV like that

:lol:

He has to have so much clout for them to let him on TV like that

:lol:

His suits were probably fighting over who got to be on him.

Philly should sign him to a one year deal, to test his worth. But Bynum and his agents would never do such a thing, but I don't think any team is giving Bynum the max.

It'd benefit them both to just sign a one year deal.

[quote name="MertonHanks"][quote name="Zyzz"]
in before someone says Lebron should win it

i agree with u btw[/quote][quote name="CP"]Noah = DPOY[/quote]NO. Kobe should clearly win it. The defense he played on Lebron in the All Star Game should merit him all first team defense and DPOY. #CountonKobe #KobeJohnson[/quote]Man, chill w/ that crap, for real. Hate on Kobe in the Overrated thread. They were trying to start a real discussion on basketball. If you're not going to bring anything positive to the thread, just stay out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom