Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
at it being Roy

laugh.gif
mean.gif

Phx needs to trade for dude, if they can fix him im done watching the NBA till they can expose what wizardry they got going on down there
laugh.gif

its like magic, but real

laugh.gif
mean.gif
I wonder what kinda wizardry they got going on down there...
laugh.gif
They've probably unearthed the medicinal properties of cacti. 

Princes chase down block on Reggie :pimp:

Saw that **** happen and was like :wow: :wow:

Reggie was hurt :lol:

That play pissed me off for a variety of reasons. First of all, I hated Tayshaun Prince and the rest of that Pistons team. Second of all, Reggie Miller could have won a ring that year. Third of all....since that moment, every dude that can slap backboard tries to go for chase-down blocks leading to myself getting tackled every once in a while on a fastbreak bucket that a guy has no chance at blocking.

That play pissed me off for a variety of reasons. First of all, I hated Tayshaun Prince and the rest of that Pistons team. Second of all, Reggie Miller could have won a ring that year. Third of all....since that moment, every dude that can slap backboard tries to go for chase-down blocks leading to myself getting tackled every once in a while on a fastbreak bucket that a guy has no chance at blocking.
Oh I will chase down your **** every now and then :pimp:

Plus I'm a two footed jumper so I jump straight up and won't land on you after I pin your **** :smile: .......word to

michael-jordan-blocks-ron-mercer.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

two dudes who can barely speak english, doesn't get any better than that

"Change your face"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MMG  
We can agree to disagree, but im sure someone is throwing max money or damm near it at Fredrick Douglas
I'm w/ Coupe... BUT... I've said for a MINUTE in the Lakers thread that the world will never hear from Bynum again if/when he leaves the Lakers.

major injury + YOLO =/= max deal
He was saying this, still think hes getting the money though

they were so good that year man. What could have been

|I

So what should philly do with bynum?
let him go.. they shouldnt have traded for him in the first place.. serious, who didnt see this coming?!

BUT luckily, they did get rid of iggy's contract.. unfortunately, they gave up young CHEAP pieces in the process.. but at least they'll get the cap space in the process, hopefully they dont use it stupidly (THANK GOD billy king is with the nets)

Last edited:
Bradley vs Curry tonight :pimp:

Up and coming scorer vs up and coming top defender :pimp:

Opponents turning the ball over 15% of the time when Bradley is sticking them :x :lol:

The Timberwolves just notched their 21st straight loss to the Lakers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom