Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
MMG - If any GM's are looking to get fired this off season, then yea, Bynum will be able to get a max contract.

If any GMs want to keep there job, he signs a one-year extension with Sixers.

We can agree to disagree, but im sure someone is throwing max money or damm near it at Fredrick Douglas

brah in the laker thread u said ur like kobe now ur pulling the old I havent played in months my jumper is rusty. Pm me to schedule an appointment

I said when I was skinny.. 2 years ago people would say that I personally thought a very poor mans kobe
And when I was going consistently to the src from summer to novemberish, I got a lot of "you play like marc gasol"

I forreal haven't played in a bit but pm me we can meet at the src one of these days.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

two dudes who can barely speak english, doesn't get any better than that

I said when I was skinny.. 2 years ago people would say that I personally thought a very poor mans kobe
And when I was going consistently to the src from summer to novemberish, I got a lot of "you play like marc gasol"

I forreal haven't played in a bit but pm me we can meet at the src one of these days.

how poor of a kobe we talking?

after colorado?

or

after vannesa?

[quote name="ACBboyz84"]Tony Parker is low key having a beast season though.

He play on a tougher conference and his team have a better record.

Lebron is good but cmon he have more room to pad his stat than Tony Parker. Heat still have Dwhistle Bosh and an easy road to the Finals.

Cp3 and Parker should be right there with Lebronze in MVp talk[/quote]It's a valid argument on paper, stats wise... but in terms of 'Most Valuable Player in the League', it's Bron.

I can see CP3 before TP.

It's been awhile since I've watched a guy and thought "This game is too easy for you, man. Challenge yourself; go do something else."

if Derrick Williams just stays inside the 3 point line he would be fine. He just has to learn to play within himself, and he can be solid

[quote name="MMG"]We can agree to disagree, but im sure someone is throwing max money or damm near it at Fredrick Douglas[/quote]I'm w/ Coupe... BUT... I've said for a MINUTE in the Lakers thread that the world will never hear from Bynum again if/when he leaves the Lakers.

major injury + YOLO =/= max deal

I want in :lol: :nerd:

being skinny, under 7 feet, and playing like Marc Gasol can't be a compliment :lol:

Shaq just owns Dwight, it may sound like he's a hater (sometimes he can be) but he's keeping it too real.

Last edited:
I got decent footwork and know how to free up space using my body.
Thats why I got the mac gasol stuff

Enough of me damn :lol:

Lik I said I dont even think I'm that good.
So I have nothing to prove :lol:
Probably a lot of niketalkers would work me.

Maybe its been Roy all along? :nerd:

Can't believe he's stealing money from another team.

And I am positive Bynum will too next year. :smh:

:lol: at it being Roy

:lol: :smh:

Phx needs to trade for dude, if they can fix him im done watching the NBA till they can expose what wizardry they got going on down there :lol:

its like magic, but real

:lol: at it being Roy

Phx needs to trade for dude, if they can fix him im done watching the NBA till they can expose what wizardry they got going on down there :lol:

its like magic, but real

I wonder what kinda wizardry they got going on down there...

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom