Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tony Parker should win the MVP.
9889bbeb_PPm4SSm.gif

Philly should sign him to a one year deal, to test his worth. But Bynum and his agents would never do such a thing, but I don't think any team is giving Bynum the max.

It'd benefit them both to just sign a one year deal.

it wont benefit them both :lol:

someone is going to throw the max at Bynum, its the sad truth but its going to happen.

can they sign and trade him?

Philly should sign him to a one year deal, to test his worth. But Bynum and his agents would never do such a thing, but I don't think any team is giving Bynum the max.

You'd be surprised. If Philly could make him do this it would be the best thing for them, but hes leaving if they dont offer him a multi year deal with major money.

Theres a bank in every city

it wont benefit them both 
laugh.gif

someone is going to throw the max at Bynum, its the sad truth but its going to happen.

can they sign and trade him?

Last edited:
[quote name="ACBboyz84"]Tony Parker should win the MVP.[/quote]DBD, you don't get to respond. :lol: (almos srs)

ACBoyz, you spelled 'Lebron James' wrong.

After watching the Minnesota roster attempt to play NBA basketball...I know understand why Kevin Love was so frustrated before he got injured.

But then again...no one put a gun to his head and forced him to sign that extension. :smh:

[quote name="thadocta"]How can I get some of these Lakercheerleaders booty[/quote]POF

Last edited:
I'm sorry but I just don't see any team giving Bynum the max in this new NBA. Ever since the CBA changed, things are so different.

Bynum is a huge risk with the injury, I just don't see any team giving him the max knowing that. Bynum should do what Dwight did, and sign a 1 year extension. That might be his only option.

After watching the Minnesota roster attempt to play NBA basketball...I know understand why Kevin Love was so frustrated before he got injured.

But then again...no one put a gun to his head and forced him to sign that extension. :smh:

The roster that's on the court isn't minnys real roster tho half of them are in suits and if they were healthy they could been a 7th or 8th seed this year than continue to build the roster to compete in the coming years

They have two guys that they extended from a 10-day signing. Trust...The team that Love would've had this year is much much better. I don't know if you caught that image of the guys that were hurt earlier on, but that doesn't include AK47 and Pekovic who left in the 1st quarter. Two crucial pieces to this banged up roster.

Tony Parker is low key having a beast season though.

He play on a tougher conference and his team have a better record.

Lebron is good but cmon he have more room to pad his stat than Tony Parker. Heat still have Dwhistle Bosh and an easy road to the Finals.

Cp3 and Parker should be right there with Lebronze in MVp talk

Last edited:

that isnt the roster on the court.

Pek
Rubio
Love
Dwill
Chase
Svead

is a solid team.

I'm sorry but I just don't see any team giving Bynum the max in this new NBA. Ever since the CBA changed, things are so different.

Bynum is a huge risk with the injury, I just don't see any team giving him the max knowing that. Bynum should do what Dwight did, and sign a 1 year extension. That might be his only option.

its the NBA, they just gave EG a max this past summer,

1 out of 30 teams is giving that man a max.

They'll be in the playoffs next year. For sure.

this.

Bynum should be on your team lol. Yolo all day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom