Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate Dwight Howard.

Weren't the Lakers thinking of making moves earlier in the season to avoid the super tax or whatever its called?

yea obviously teams are not gonna want to end up paying millions extra if what they have on the floor is struggling so much it wouldnt make a difference.  Even if the team can "afford" it.

Still, the lakers could have amnestied gasol or MWP but didnt becuase they wanted one more run out of this team.  Something that small market owners dont really care about now that they just cannot afford it.
Small market teams are ruining the NBA for real

Bad Gm's and Bad Owners.

Miami was not a large market before Lebron, still isn't (16th) but Pat Riley is freaking savant and Micky Arison

stays cool as cucumber.

Weren't the Lakers thinking of making moves earlier in the season to avoid the super tax or whatever its called?

yea obviously teams are not gonna want to end up paying millions extra if what they have on the floor is struggling so much it wouldnt make a difference.  Even if the team can "afford" it.

Still, the lakers could have amnestied gasol or MWP but didnt becuase they wanted one more run out of this team.  Something that small market owners dont really care about now that they just cannot afford it.
Small market teams are ruining the NBA for real
Bad Gm's and Bad Owners.

Miami was not a large market before Lebron, still isn't (16th) but Pat Riley is freaking savant and Micky Arison

stays cool as cucumber.
Doesn't count. Small markets suck nonetheless

Miami is not a large market at all, they're losing money as we speak, but the owner wanted a winner, and damn sure was going to let Riley do whatever he wanted.

It's pathetic that they lost money tho.

Last edited:
Miami is not a large market at all, they're losing money as we speak, but the owner wants a winner for damn sure was going to let Riley do whatever he wanted.

Yeah I remember them saying Arrison was actually losing money. But he didn't mind.. What a good guy lol.

Yeah I remember them saying Arrison was actually losing money. But he didn't mind.. What a good guy lol.

Knicks have the highest priced seats in the league right now.

If the big three had went to New York, I can't even imagine how much James Dolan would have increased ticket prices.

Knicks have the highest priced seats in the league right now.

If the big three had went to New York, I can't even imagine how much James Dolan would have increased ticket prices.

That would have been something. The Knicks DID have a lot of cap room that summer huh? I forgot lol

Has the heat tv deal kicked in yet

From what I know, the Miami Heat TV deal did not go through.

When I first heard about the "tv deal talks" I thought it would have been an awful decision for FOX Sports. Would make no sense to pay the Heat 100$ million dollars a year in a small market like Miami. Heat ratings are high right now but its temporary because of the big three.

FOX Sports backed out real quick, had to be the reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom