Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would fine Iggy every time he shot a 3 and It wasn't an end of the clock situation.

Denver would be OKC in a 7 game series

I feel like Danilo struggles too much with KD on him. Their builds are so similar but KD is so wide that it bothers him a lot. Wilson Chandler is a much better match-up IMO, because he's more athletic.

These OKC commentators need to shut the hell up about Faried though.. :lol:

Saying they'd never ask to come out of a game because he was tired. Faried puts out the most energy of any player in the NBA. Dude is entitled to rest.

Wow, the Nuggets are really rolling right now. If Miami hasn't won 23 straight, they might be the big story in the league - at least after the game tonight.

Some if you fools still don't believe in the Nuggets?

Completely different Nuggets team. I know some of y'all won't care to admit it. But I wouldn't doubt it if they made it to the WCF, not one bit. This team is legit. When they need to lockdown on Defense, especially the peremiter defense, they're a bunch of hounds. Iggy brought that defensive intensity to this team.

Hey_

OKC playin' straight shameful basketball right now.

Get your heads in the game fellas.

AND DEREK FISHER MUST NO LONGER SEE MINUTES TONIGHT!

Julius F. Wrek

Completely different Nuggets team. I know some of y'all won't care to admit it. But I wouldn't doubt it if they made it to the WCF, not one bit. This team is legit. When they need to lockdown on Defense, especially the peremiter defense, they're a bunch of hounds. Iggy brought that defensive intensity to this team.

Looks like they're proving it also.

Hey_

OKC playin' straight shameful basketball right now.

Get your heads in the game fellas.

AND DEREK FISHER MUST NO LONGER SEE MINUTES TONIGHT!

Julius F. Wrek

Idk wtf they see in this washed up dude when they got a rook in the d league better than half of their bench

Bob Ryan that dude. Sounds like me drunk and pissed

"If I was to make an educated guess, I would guess that Adam Silver and David Stern and the Rockets organization, some other owners in the league, GMs, want me gone. And why do they want me gone? Because business is about convenience, not about doing what's necessary. It's about cutting overhead... And a lot of times, what's best for us as human beings doesn't meet that criteria for business people."

Oh Royce. You truly are the Jackie Robinson of mental health.

Royce White is STILL complaining?! :smh: :smh:

Report: Wizards to offer Wall max extension

1691.jpg

The Wizards are expected to offer John Wall a maximum contract extension, sources told CSN Washington.

There is a debate as to whether or not Wall is worth the max, but the Wizards will do anything necessary to retain their franchise point guard as the team looks to escape the cellar. Wall previously said that he feels he's a max player, and he didn't back away from it when given the chance. "If they believe I'm their franchise guy, that I'm the max player that I feel that I am, they'll do what's best for them," he said. Wall will be a restricted free agent in the offseason.

1306286_o.gif

:smokin :smokin

This was perfect :lol:

OKC looks lost on offense

It's because they are big enough, fast enough, athletic enough to keep up with them, and out-do them. You can't outrun the Nuggets. That's their game.

Actually it's because we keep playing Fisher and Perkins major minutes.

I am not scared of them. I am scared of us losing in the playoffs because of boneheaded decisions from our own coach. I'd never wish injury on anyone, but it has gotten to that point. I need Fisher to badly stub a toe or something, chronic hangnail. Otherwise Brooks, who swore up and down that the Tulsa crew and Brewer don't play because there aren't any minutes, then the next day and since has carved out 15-20 minutes for Fisher every game, will play him.

And again, as for Brooks not playing matchups, what worst team to play him against than Denver?

that's what I'm saying..Everyone so quick to look at historical data and suggest that the nuggets will get trumped out the first round, but all we can do is watch and see, we cannot predict..Who knows, the heat might not even get to the finals...
roll.gif
 Who am I kidding? It doesn't matter who wins the west..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom