Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
REALI had me dying with that "Let's see if we can find Jumping Johny on Youtube"

:rofl: :rofl: Real Tears BRUH...REAL TEARS!! :rofl:

Last edited:
Man! These nuggets are no punks! I lowkey wish they would play the lakers in first round and get 09 and 12 revenge by sweeping them. I still feel like they shld hv beat the lakers last playoffs.

Wouldn't mind seeing a Nuggets vs Heat finals if San Antonio somehow can't get it done.

Nuggets are legit, one player away. They should go after Dirk in the offseason if Dirk gets fed up. They still need that half court go to guy.

Last edited:
Hey_

GG Nuggets fans.

Only positive thing about this game for Thunder fans was Reggie Jackson in the second half.

Scott Brooks gotta go.

Julius F. Wrek

I so dislike that dude.

It's unbelievable how revered he is here. When he checks in the game, bby far gets the loudest pop. He makes a wide open layup, DJ Boom goes crazy, the PA announcer is all NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK COLLISSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONN! and fireworks go off, the cheerleaders run on the court, confetti, Jock Jams starts playing, the wave breaks out, **** is ridiculous. And I'm the only dude in the arena looking around like, ":rolleyes it was a layup." Then the next play Westbrook comes down and does a frontflip from the logo at half court and dunks on Dwight Howard, Osama Bin Laden, LeBron James, Kobe Bryant, and Lucifer and it's crickets (silence) in the arena. I stand up like, "YOOO ****. He just dunked on Kobe, LeBron, Osama, Howard, and the Devil from halfcourt! You see that!!" look around and everybody got their arms crossed with the :stoneface: face on talkin' bout, "He shoulda passed to Collison, Collison was open." I don't know why they like him so much, I just can't quite put my finger on it.

He's low on the list of Thunder favorites.

Personally rather watch Russ, KD, Serge, Thabo, or Hasheem.

Hey_

It astounds me that a franchise so bent on analytics,

has a coach that doesn't believe in them.

Brooks' ineptitude has put them in the L column more than once,

or made it even harder for the Thunder to pull out a W.

Julius F. Wrek

Lol a little too late

And perkins is the most useless big man ...give perry jones some of his mins
And give lamb all of fishers mins ...but i guess brooks doesnt believe in them

Reggie Jackson had more impact than Fisher did on the game IMO.
But I guess it's because Fish has that "veteran championship experience leadership"?

kmart is fools gold

Single digits in 23% of games, most against playoff teams and on the road. And he's supposed to replace Harden? People hang Harden's bad finals against him, forgetting his stellar previous rounds, but this dude Kevin Martin has played in the playoffs once and chokes in the regular season, regularly. We're out in the 2nd rd unless we get lucky with the seeding. He will be a vegetable in the playoffs

Lawson gets too much credit. Miller controls the offense and tempo while Iggy checks the PGs who would eat him alive.

Basic Game :pimp:

Lol a little too late

And perkins is the most useless big man ...give perry jones some of his mins
And give lamb all of fishers mins ...but i guess brooks doesnt believe in them

Dont forget about Brewer too :smh:
I hate coaches like Scott Brooks who wont play certain players
Not even an OKC fan and I'm mad he dont play Lamb and Brewer. Just letting them dudes rot on the bench :smh:

James Harden > KMart

Still puzzled to this day that they traded him away, still feel sorry for the OKC fans..

:smh:

Harden > Westbrick (yeah I said it)

Beard was a big reason they beat spurs last year and if they play them this year it will get uglier than precious

Idk wtf they see in this washed up dude when they got a rook in the d league better than half of their bench

That nba players union 5 championship ring pull/swag...pathetic I know but that's the only thing I can think of. Straight system player n that system aka laker championship run is over.

I remember when people was arguing me up and down about the production of Kevin Martin being able to replace Harden and how they would be the same team. :lol:

kmart is fools gold
I been saying this.

Cole Aldrich..... I kinda like him
embarassed.gif

Single digits in 23% of games, most against playoff teams and on the road. And he's supposed to replace Harden? People hang Harden's bad finals against him, forgetting his stellar previous rounds, but this dude Kevin Martin has played in the playoffs once and chokes in the regular season, regularly. We're out in the 2nd rd unless we get lucky with the seeding. He will be a vegetable in the playoffs

Lol Kmart is too frail. Dude is going to get shut down in playoff. Expect worst performance from him than Harden in big games.

KD better get his tall @% in the paint

Westbrook does a frontflip from the logo.....:lol: :rofl: I burst out laughing even before ZNasty mentioning he dunked on Lebron, Dwight, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom